Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see the approach taken by GMP if some Liverpool fans turn up in force in Manchester next Thursday. Liverpool is a strange place. I witnessed the tail end of the bus attack before our Cl game at Anfield and it seemed clear to me there was collusion between the police and fans. Essentially the police aided and abetted the attack, even ensuring that our coach drove very slowly through the barrage.
There was no investigation into the police action or the actions of the fans that night and it all happened in plain view. There was just a cover up and I suspect the same will happen after last night's disgrace. The media will not pursue it and neither will the authorities. They will pursue those who pulled down the statue in Bristol though....for political reasons.
The Liverpool thugs and the feral mob in Bristol should both be pursued.

Liver Building on fire and reports of 'stabbing' as crowds gather in Liverpool to celebrate title win
Police said there had been ‘significant disorder’ overnight in the city

Just had a quick glance at other articles relating to all this, and one thing is common

There is no comment section on any of them

I wonder why that is

Liver Building on fire and reports of 'stabbing' as crowds gather in Liverpool to celebrate title win
Police said there had been ‘significant disorder’ overnight in the city

Just had a quick glance at other articles relating to all this, and one thing is common

There is no comment section on any of them

I wonder why that is

funny how the media have tried to laugh it off as stray firework hits liver building yet the normally biased liverpool echo goes with hours of rioting in city centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.