Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, look at the state of the place afterwards, I guess our only similar experience is Rangers 2008. It'll all be brushed under some big red carpet however. Remember, THIS MEANS MORE. As someone on an Everton forum has pointed out, they've weaponised Hillsborough to deflect any and all blame from stuff like this.

That’s exactly what they’ve done and because of Hillsborough and the disgraceful cover-up that followed, the press are shit scared to call them out on anything that IS their fault. Fuck knows why though. I’ve stated on here previously that it’s entirely possible to have sympathy with them for Hillsborough but be critical of them on other issues. It’s about time the press grew a set of bollocks and realised that.

Is it true that Moshiri owns the building and Everton also have offices on one floor? It seems the local plod were much more efficient at arresting a culprit this time although I haven't seen any footage of anyone actually firing the rocket.[/QUOTE]

He is a part owner of it, along with another company. bought as an investment to rent offices from there to tie in with the dockland regeneration. he is a businessman first and foremost but appears to have some emotional link to the city. once goodison closes for BMD the plan is to keep the stadium as a community project/mental health hub.local people have been consulted and the hope is to build new homes etc. everton do some great community work and it helps many people in the area.
when you think of our neighbours and how they treated the residents of anfield and remember this is a club that tried to copyright the name of the city.

joe anderson is an evertonian, he knows what they're like and has called them out on numerous occasions. fact is the liver buildings was red, blue and white for armed forces day. but they couldn't help themselves and once again we have them in another incident to add to their list of shame.
merseyside police have actually put a shift in-
Main article content

Navigation

News

20:48 27/06/2020
BreakingNews Post
breaking-news-7.jpg

Detectives have charged a 26-year-old man with assault after a 32-year-old man from St Helens suffere serious head injuries after he was assaulted during a mass gathering at the Pier Head in Liverpool City Centre last night.
Craig Campbell, of Lemon Street, Kirkdale, will appear at Liverpool City Magistrates Court on Monday, 29 June 2020.
Officers have also arrested a 19-year-old man from Scarisbrick, Lancashire on suspicion of arson after a fire, started by a firework, on the balcony of the Liver Building caused at least £10,000 worth of damage. The male has been taken to a police station on Merseyside where he will be questioned by detectives.

Little slaps on wrist incoming.

He is a part owner of it, along with another company. bought as an investment to rent offices from there to tie in with the dockland regeneration. he is a businessman first and foremost but appears to have some emotional link to the city. once goodison closes for BMD the plan is to keep the stadium as a community project/mental health hub.local people have been consulted and the hope is to build new homes etc. everton do some great community work and it helps many people in the area.
when you think of our neighbours and how they treated the residents of anfield and remember this is a club that tried to copyright the name of the city.
Surely you must be mistaken. I saw an interview with Robbie Fowler yesterday in which he clearly stated that the values that Liverpool Football Club stands for can’t be questioned.

PR blunder after PR blunder such as attempting to copyright the word ‘Liverpool’, trying to furlough their staff or deliberately forcing local residents into squalor doesn’t go hand in hand with what Fowler was saying.

I’m confused.

Is it true that Moshiri owns the building and Everton also have offices on one floor? It seems the local plod were much more efficient at arresting a culprit this time although I haven't seen any footage of anyone actually firing the rocket.

when you think of our neighbours and how they treated the residents of anfield and remember this is a club that tried to copyright the name of the city.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It seems then the building was targeted because of the Everton connection, but whatever the reason the culprit who hadn't the slightest concern for the safety of anyone else deserves much harsher punishment than that he will eventually recieve.

Surely you must be mistaken. I saw an interview with Robbie Fowler yesterday in which he clearly stated that the values that Liverpool Football Club stands for can’t be questioned.

PR blunder after PR blunder such as attempting to copyright the word ‘Liverpool’, trying to furlough their staff or deliberately forcing local residents into squalor doesn’t go hand in hand with what Fowler was saying.

I’m confused.
they confuse me on a daily basis- hard to believe that they actually won the league. it's a weird mindset that all their staff ex players and fans buy into. they have this default setting of if you deny something for long enough it never happened. they have behaved like this for over 40 years now. why has the club never dealt with it. look how burnley reacted with the plane banner incident. can you imagine liverpool doing that to their customers?

All the neutrals love the teams that have won it once Leicester, Blackburn etc.

Somehow Liverpool join that club and become more disliked then any other previous winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.