Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of our so called resident scouse (not English) guests enlighten us as to whose fault it is that so many arrests have been made, buildings set on fire, police attacked and people stabbed. I don’t recall, although I will stand corrected, this type of behaviour by any other PL winners. Has your club and SOS apologised to the Mayor for slating his comments recently which have now been proven to be correct. Will your club foot the bill for the clean up and compensate any injured police? Will Spitty be forced to come out and apologise for clearly breaking lockdown in a manner far worse than Kyle Walker, will the press have the courage to report events for days to come or will your lawyers threaten them all with an injunction and will your cult / feral following boycott them? I await your responses with baited breath. And whilst I do can you also explain that if you don’t think you are English why are you happy to take government support all the time

Can any of our so called resident scouse (not English) guests enlighten us as to whose fault it is that so many arrests have been made, buildings set on fire, police attacked and people stabbed. I don’t recall, although I will stand corrected, this type of behaviour by any other PL winners. Has your club and SOS apologised to the Mayor for slating his comments recently which have now been proven to be correct. Will your club foot the bill for the clean up and compensate any injured police? Will Spitty be forced to come out and apologise for clearly breaking lockdown in a manner far worse than Kyle Walker, will the press have the courage to report events for days to come or will your lawyers threaten them all with an injunction and will your cult / feral following boycott them? I await your responses with baited breath. And whilst I do can you also explain that if you don’t think you are English why are you happy to take government support all the time

This will be the answer to your quite sensible question bud.

tenor.gif

This and only this. In ALL instances their fans have been a SIGNIFICANT contributor to the root cause of these incidents. Yet on every, I mean EVERY occasion they come up smelling of Rose's and the media turn a blind eye to it, in the 80's they saw what happened to the Sun and they were shit scared of their sales dropping. Now it's because of worldwide clicks and advertising revenues that they are scared of losing. It's about time someone said fuck it its time to speak out and tell the truth for once. Forget the revenues because the majority of the UK would click to read this story.

I was banned from this thread a while ago because someone posted a video outside Wembley at the Mersyside FA cup final showing them scaling walls, risking their lives and crowding the turnstiles. The comment I made was that they have a history of this and where have I seen this before. I was questioned by someone without reply who asked 'What do you mean by that comment'. I was then banned from the thread.

The truth needs to come out for goodness sake, just look how they are behaving right now. Even Liam Gallagher posted somewhere that he doesnt recall City fans burning down the Town Hall when we won the title after 44 years.

Unfortunately the last journalist to tell the truth was sacked.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/sund...o-continue-fighting-gag-on-freedom-of-speech/

I reffed a few scouse teams in the All England Sunday Cup when they drew teams in the North East. A colleague of mine told me to tell the FA that I was injured or working as these games always were bother but I ignored him. So I ended up reffing a game played at West Aucklands ground involving a team ran by a cousin of Wayne Rooney. We had to pull the teams off before kick off as there had been a pitch invasion and ko was delayed 45 mins whilst the police sorted it out. I was going to abandon the game but spoke with the police who said they feared more trouble if I did that in the town. They had already trashed the local WMC, where the Thomas Lipton trophy was kept. So the local team (Witton Park) were winning 1 0 and on 87 minutes there was another pitch invasion so I blew up and said it was full time. Later when asked by the FA, after a complaint by the the scousers, I advised them that my watch showed 90 mins had been played.

The next year I got another Merseyside team playing Seaham this time. Again loads of trouble in the town before ko but nothing at the ground this time. They were getting beat 3 0 with about 15 mins left when the player manager brings himself on. The assistant signals me over and says that this lad has just told him he is going to "fucking kill the number 9". I called the lad over and asked him if this was true to which he shouted to the assistant "fucking grass". Perfect excuse to give him a red card. When I got home I got a call from the police asking if anything had happened at the ground that I was aware of as they had just arrested the whole busload of them for ransacking Wetherby services.

I have always given people the benefit of the doubt but this shows that they are a law unto themselves.

they confuse me on a daily basis- hard to believe that they actually won the league. it's a weird mindset that all their staff ex players and fans buy into. they have this default setting of if you deny something for long enough it never happened. they have behaved like this for over 40 years now. why has the club never dealt with it. look how burnley reacted with the plane banner incident. can you imagine liverpool doing that to their customers?
It’s a weird phenomenon. Take United out of the equation for obvious reasons for us but I’m talking about the rest - your boys, Spurs, Arsenal, Villa, Newcastle... don’t get me wrong, we play Everton and I don’t like them for the day and maybe come away thinking you’re fans are cockwombles, you probably the same with us. The next morning though, it’s gone. You get to a quarter or semi final or even that final against Chelsea and I watch your fans and want you to win. There’s the typical goading antics on a matchday but that goes for every team.

These fuckers though are different. It’s almost like a dare of how far they can push the boundaries of what is acceptable behaviour. Then the more they get away with, the more they push it. Even with the carte blanche that they enjoy, I’m not sure any other supporters would carry on like they do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.