Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting that, as with the day that Liverpool lost at Watford recently, there is no report on the BBC Sport red button/text page. At 5pm I looked for a review of all eleven of today’s games in the Premier League and the Championship. Every game played was reviewed on the BBC pages with the exception of one.. Liverpool’s home draw with Burnley. The same thing happened with the Watford game. Sad git that I am, I just checked again.. no update to include a report on events at the home of The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers’ Society. And as I say, the exact same happened on the day they lost at Vicarage Road. I wonder if there is a problem with the BBC Sport johnnies admitting that their favourites may be somewhat less than perfect..?
Even sadder git that I am, I just had another look and lo and behold, a report has appeared.. just took the Beeb two and a half hours to get around to it.. and they never did when Watford thumped them..

Why would anyone want this **** on our team?

Officials balls'd that up, give him a chance to walk away or dish out second booking - Simples.

Never understood why football doesn't pick the best elements of other sports to improve. The game would improve instantaneously if the officials upheld a relationship with the players like the officials in rugby do..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.