Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have mentioned they have an inherent victim/inferiority complex which then somehow seems to come out as a desperate need to be seen as superior to everyone and everything. I guess thats quite normal when you think about it.

Its not just the football fans either. Living in a holiday town on the south coast you get an awful lot of them down here over the summer months and they are vile and stand out way more than all the other tourists from various parts of the country because they want to be seen and stand out - they want to find problems and issues -they want to argue with other people -they want to be the victim when in fact they are the perpetrators of a lot of issues/trouble. They just believe they deserve more attention than others - I do wonder if this is why they ahve developed that fucking horrible accent somewhere down the line - to get noticed!

I even tried to help a scouser out once when he was having an issue with someone else and he then turned on me and started having a go at me when I was trying to defend him and help him out - that was the last time I will ever have anything to do with any of them.

Scousers are the epitome of what is wrong in todays society - self entitled, selfish, self-involved and fake.

The funny thing about it all is that they are so self entitled and perneial victims that they miss out on the pleasure of what they have achieved - they are letting the joy of winning the title for the first time in 30 years be overridden by the anger at us and the result of the CAS case - they dont know how to be happy as they are so used to being the victim that it actually feels uncomfortable to them unless they are playing the well learnt role.

When we won the title in 2012 I literally couldnt have cared less for abot a year or so what other clubs did or said - i wasnt even bothered that we didnt win it the next year as I was still so chuffed that we havd won it the year before....

These idiots cannt be happy for more than a few days before they return to their normal, well established state of mind!

How’s Tony Evans the purveyor of all things red dipper vermin taking all this carnage the last two days? he was another one who went full in at the poker table the pissed up ubercünt.

he did a Kelvin McKenzie & rewrote it not according to facts but what they wanted the world to see, it’s funny that doing that gets the paper banned usually.

Littlewoods more than anyone are absolutely shitting their pants after the CAS verdict. Klopp looked like he was cracking up as it dawned on him that FSG's snide tactics have failed. Rick Parry is no longer able to influence UEFA from the inside. FIFA have taken over VAR and they know the gravy train for them is over. What a wonderful day for football it was as justice has been served.

As others have mentioned they have an inherent victim/inferiority complex which then somehow seems to come out as a desperate need to be seen as superior to everyone and everything. I guess thats quite normal when you think about it.

Its not just the football fans either. Living in a holiday town on the south coast you get an awful lot of them down here over the summer months and they are vile and stand out way more than all the other tourists from various parts of the country because they want to be seen and stand out - they want to find problems and issues -they want to argue with other people -they want to be the victim when in fact they are the perpetrators of a lot of issues/trouble. They just believe they deserve more attention than others - I do wonder if this is why they ahve developed that fucking horrible accent somewhere down the line - to get noticed!

I even tried to help a scouser out once when he was having an issue with someone else and he then turned on me and started having a go at me when I was trying to defend him and help him out - that was the last time I will ever have anything to do with any of them.

Scousers are the epitome of what is wrong in todays society - self entitled, selfish, self-involved and fake.

The funny thing about it all is that they are so self entitled and perneial victims that they miss out on the pleasure of what they have achieved - they are letting the joy of winning the title for the first time in 30 years be overridden by the anger at us and the result of the CAS case - they dont know how to be happy as they are so used to being the victim that it actually feels uncomfortable to them unless they are playing the well learnt role.

When we won the title in 2012 I literally couldnt have cared less for abot a year or so what other clubs did or said - i wasnt even bothered that we didnt win it the next year as I was still so chuffed that we havd won it the year before....

These idiots cannt be happy for more than a few days before they return to their normal, well established state of mind!
Very good post about them, most are pond life....not all but most without doubt

Klipperty sounded like he was being interviewed for the German Rags job! Bad day for football is when you get to the end of the M62 and have to enter that shithole of a city and you put your ear defenders on and PPE so you can't hear the whining and you don't get covered in spit! Can't it be cut away and left to drift into the Irish Sea to be closer to their fan base?

Klipperty sounded like he was being interviewed for the German Rags job! Bad day for football is when you get to the end of the M62 and have to enter that shithole of a city and you put your ear defenders on and PPE so you can't hear the whining and you don't get covered in spit! Can't it be cut away and left to drift into the Irish Sea to be closer to their fan base?
Most football fans in Ireland detest Liverpool.

I worked at Ringway for 20 years during the 80's and 90's and for LiVARpool ( and Rags for that matter) home games the airport laid on extra flights to Dublin and Belfast on top of the regular ones. They were all rammed!
On a trip back from Dublin the airport was full of dipper and rag fans as they were playing later that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.