Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
a loss to chelsea and they can max 96pts with a win in the final game.

In one of my WhatsApp groups, one of the more deluded victims is saying that it was decided a couple of weeks ago that they would target 96 points, coz that would be a fitting tribute to go along with all the other tributes.
He genuinely thinks they threw the gooners game, they didn't want the points record coz 96 points means more.

In one of my WhatsApp groups, one of the more deluded victims is saying that it was decided a couple of weeks ago that they would target 96 points, coz that would be a fitting tribute to go along with all the other tributes.
He genuinely thinks they threw the gooners game, they didn't want the points record coz 96 points means more.

The are a fucking weird group of supporters aren’t they?

Let's hope this is the year you break that then. Best of luck!

... surely you're up for Champions League qualification this season?... I mean, I haven't looked at your league table position but I saw this...

"It's all quiet on the Bitter front, isn't it?

No news about fantasy stadium, transfers or ownership in the last 24 hours."

...on Squawk...

I'm working on the assumption that the only need for 'fantasy stadiums' on Merseyside is when costs need to be written off to pass FFP and gain entry to the CL.

... surely you're up for Champions League qualification this season?... I mean, I haven't looked at your league table position but I saw this...

I'm working on the assumption that the only need for 'fantasy stadiums' on Merseyside is when costs need to be written off to pass FFP and gain entry to the CL.

We got more chance of getting on fantasy Island than in the CL
I think they have cleared a few bin bags from the site on the docks and stuck down two jumpers for a goal? I would love to stay at the old dear that is Goodison, but it seems you gotta move with the times. I have no idea what their real plans are over a new stadium? something is going on at the area they intend to use, but no idea if even more poshy flats will appear, or a Beatles Disneyland, or a Kopite Prison?

All I know is we are awful at the moment and that Carlo needs to wave some serious magic. Hopefully, Uncle Usm will give us an open book and we can buy our way up there in the next few years. I mean, kopites heads exploding everywhere, I would take that.

They have a "happy Aston villa relegation day" thread on rawk, after all the "respect" villa showed them for there gaurd of honour.....

They have a "happy Aston villa relegation day" thread on rawk, after all the "respect" villa showed them for there gaurd of honour.....

That is their level.

They have this need to sling abuse then they deny that they ever did it. First bit of abuse back towards them and everyone is bitter about their greatness. They want teams to love and admire them, but in reality they are hated far and wide. It is the fan base that brings them down. Look at how they behave and it all gets ignored by the red media lovers. They are a cash cow for Sky and BT. Their fans are cattle and customers. I feel sorry for the real kopites (Yes there are a few still out there). And now they feel a need to attack Villa as they face relegation ... enough said.

Last edited:
We got more chance of getting on fantasy Island than in the CL
I think they have cleared a few bin bags from the site on the docks and stuck down two jumpers for a goal? I would love to stay at the old dear that is Goodison, but it seems you gotta move with the times. I have no idea what their real plans are over a new stadium? something is going on at the area they intend to use, but no idea if even more poshy flats will appear, or a Beatles Disneyland, or a Kopite Prison?

All I know is we are awful at the moment and that Carlo needs to wave some serious magic. Hopefully, Uncle Usm will give us an open book and we can buy our way up there in the next few years. I mean, kopites heads exploding everywhere, I would take that.
I can confirm that a good friend of mine that works as a senior person in planning is working on your new stadium project.

It will be hopefully in the Docks, that’s the site they’ve set and it’s set to still go ahead, despite COVID.

She says the models are far better than anything in the public eye currently and it’ll likely better Spurs’s stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.