Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got more chance of getting on fantasy Island than in the CL
I think they have cleared a few bin bags from the site on the docks and stuck down two jumpers for a goal? I would love to stay at the old dear that is Goodison, but it seems you gotta move with the times. I have no idea what their real plans are over a new stadium? something is going on at the area they intend to use, but no idea if even more poshy flats will appear, or a Beatles Disneyland, or a Kopite Prison?

All I know is we are awful at the moment and that Carlo needs to wave some serious magic. Hopefully, Uncle Usm will give us an open book and we can buy our way up there in the next few years. I mean, kopites heads exploding everywhere, I would take that.
I can’t remember the match but City had an unannounced fans vote whereby we were just given a slip of paper when we were going through the turnstiles, it was basically tick a box whether you wanted to move or not.

Albeit I knew we had to move I loved Maine Rd that much I was a pussy and didn’t vote. The right decision was taken and we’ve still got our memories, some of which are best forgot anyway.

If the opportunity arises to move, grab it.

Take it! Take It! Take it!.....

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola insists his view of champions Liverpool has not changed because of their failure to match his side's 100-point tally from 2018.

However, according to Guardiola, it does underline how hard it was.

"It doesn’t cancel the season that Liverpool have had," he said. "They could get 99 points, which is incredible and we congratulate them on that.

"But 100 points is not easy. One day the record will be broken, but with the season they have had without getting there shows how incredible ours was two seasons ago.”
Bit disrespectful of Pep not to mention Liverpool’s still unbroken European ban record, which will almost certainly never be beaten.

Dipper Propaganda department at it again.

What a bloody clown.
I suppose all those athletes at the Olympics and sportsmen in every single sport do not want to break records to show they are best in their sport. All except Littlewoods - once they realised they would not beat Citys record. Oops sorry Citys many recordS.

Last edited:
They are getting on my nerves with their boasting and bragging. They have even started putting Premier league Champions in brackets after their user names now, and they haven't even been presented with the Trophy yet. To hear them talk they must have more ribbons and medals than a fucking Mexican General...Bah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.