Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly predictable scenes in Liverpool, the entire tired lie of ‘this means more’ used as justification again. It has been used as justification for a lot worse things obviously. We should spare a thought for Everton fans who have to live and put up with these retards, I know quite a few decent Everton lads and they are totally embarrassed by them. The rags are bad enough, but they do not carry on in our city like these cretins do in Liverpool.

Find it very odd there is very little social media footage or news footage of Liverpool fans celebrating late last night in Liverpool especially when a dispersal order was issued.

Lets get one thing clear. As a fan base liverpool are as scummy as they get. Ive had too many personal experiences to bore you with of examples of utter scumminess.

the club endorsed motto of THIS MEANS MORE sums there twattishness up.

but ... its easy to forget the complete ****ish way the rags behaved in there pomp.
They fucking rubbed it in how fuckin great they were and how shit we were. Not satisfied with winning everything on offer, they had to remind us every day how shite we were with there banners and nursery rhymes.

So yeah, liverpool are a horrible skid mark of a club. But dont forget how fuckin horrendous united were and , make no mistake, will be again (should they progress from scrapping for 4th place).

So.. for me... The Scum will always be the biggest set of c-unts

Lets get one thing clear. As a fan base liverpool are as scummy as they get. Ive had too many personal experiences to bore you with of examples of utter scumminess.

the club endorsed motto of THIS MEANS MORE sums there twattishness up.

but ... its easy to forget the complete ****ish way the rags behaved in there pomp.
They fucking rubbed it in how fuckin great they were and how shit we were. Not satisfied with winning everything on offer, they had to remind us every day how shite we were with there banners and nursery rhymes.

So yeah, liverpool are a horrible skid mark of a club. But dont forget how fuckin horrendous united were and , make no mistake, will be again (should they progress from scrapping for 4th place).

So.. for me... The Scum will always be the biggest set of c-unts
I disagree - United fans are, as you say c*nts, but only in a football scenario, Liverpool fans are c*nts in every aspect of their lives.

I disagree - United fans are, as you say c*nts, but only in a football scenario, Liverpool fans are c*nts in every aspect of their lives.
I can't say debating current affairs over tea and canapes was ever a positive experience with any rag I know.

Never watched 1 second of there game or the lifting of the coronavirus Asterisk premier league trophy lift not interested in the cheating scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.