Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video on BBC of their name being etched on the trophy was what got to me. Do not remember that disgraceful organisation ever doing that for our 4 PL titles?

Nobody is allowed to tell the truth about that shit-hole in the media, they are all shit scared of the backlash from the feral bunch of wankers who consider themselves above the law.

They have infiltrated every branch of the media like rats on a ship, and we are forced to put up with their adonoidal unintelligible ramblings - must be the worst local dialect in the whole of the UK.

I'll just leave this here for now.....

id3CtFN.jpg

The video on BBC of their name being etched on the trophy was what got to me. Do not remember that disgraceful organisation ever doing that for our 4 PL titles?

Nobody is allowed to tell the truth about that shit-hole in the media, they are all shit scared of the backlash from the feral bunch of wankers who consider themselves above the law.

They have infiltrated every branch of the media like rats on a ship, and we are forced to put up with their adonoidal unintelligible ramblings - must be the worst local dialect in the whole of the UK.
That and the Brummie accent. I was listening to the mobile hairdo after the Villa win over Arsenal. Christ, my ears were bleeding after it.

I hope our boys were made to watch that last night and I hope it gets a response from them. We’ve scored a shit ton more goals than Liverpool and conceded 3 more than them. Sort the concentration out at the back bring in some new recruits and fresh legs. This season feels like it’s been going for an eternity. Get back to it September and let’s crush this lot into the ground, they can’t get any better than this whilst we can.

Find it very odd there is very little social media footage or news footage of Liverpool fans celebrating late last night in Liverpool especially when a dispersal order was issued.

Special Dispensation FC. And as they are now, in the words of the finest German manager to come from Mainz, they are the 'envy of the football world'! Yer right, Jurgen, how I would have loved to have been among that 'band of brothers' on Heysel night!

And while I'm in this mode, is there a more extensive, larger, more voluminous big-headed swaggerin' fuck than that TAA? I was channel hopping and ended up, mercilessly, on MOTD and saw the free kick for yet another Mané dive, commentator gives it the big 'un and the CFC does a DdG and watches it sail in, thank you very much, I'll be down the bookies for my winnings tomorrow, Covid-19 allowing, and then the specimen runs off, turns to his team-mates to see if they are following and gestures for them to kiss his Scouse arse! WhoTF does he think he is? Glynn Pardoe (God rest his bones). Vomit-inducing, nauseous typical Scousery! Who would spend a nano-second envying that bucket of gnat's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.