Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where he's coming from, 5 minutes earlier Chelsea have an equalising goal ruled out by VAR for "offside" (don't know if it was onside/offside - didn't watch the game and it's not on any highlights reels I can find) and whilst the blood is still pumping Liverpool get a freekick in a dangerous area for a "foul" (which VAR seemingly doesn't even look at) which they score from to make it 2-0. EXACTLY the same thing happened in the game at Stamford Bridge.

Still can't understand why nobody with influence cast a suspicious eye over their early season points haul record that no team in the history of ANY major football league has ever achieved. Cheating scummy rats aided and abetted by cheating scummy refs.
'Nobody of influence'? You mean an executive from POGMOL? The Premier League? UEFA? FIFA? An investigative journalist from a UK paper?
No-one honest to look at it pal. Maybe we should ask MI5. Oh wait, too busy not looking at Russia.

0111b63a4fa4340d12b41921c0bf326a.jpg
The state of his fucking woman-tits.

My stepdad loves Lampard and hates Liverpool, he'll like that video. Shame Liverpool didn't have the money to finance their women's team, but at least ours got to beat them in the derby. And we're still in the top division.

To be fair to Captain Sensible, he is from Leeds and they hate the rags too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.