Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just leave this here, mission accomplished

"Without being disrespectful to any club, we have a strategic plan at the Premier League and the strategic plan says putting a new name on the trophy in every six-year period.

"That doesn't mean we don't want any team to win it. It just means we would rather see some sort of rotation, for all neutrals in the game (what Leicester achieved) was a big moment."

Not much love lost between the two sides....

I know where he's coming from, 5 minutes earlier Chelsea have an equalising goal ruled out by VAR for "offside" (don't know if it was onside/offside - didn't watch the game and it's not on any highlights reels I can find) and whilst the blood is still pumping Liverpool get a freekick in a dangerous area for a "foul" (which VAR seemingly doesn't even look at) which they score from to make it 2-0. EXACTLY the same thing happened in the game at Stamford Bridge.

Still can't understand why nobody with influence cast a suspicious eye over their early season points haul record that no team in the history of ANY major football league has ever achieved. Cheating scummy rats aided and abetted by cheating scummy refs.

Last edited:
0111b63a4fa4340d12b41921c0bf326a.jpg
Shoot me.

Was funny catching up this morning and seeing how much this had annoyed you lot on here. I cannot believe how many of you lot actually appeared to watch it.
I only lasted about 3-4 minutes before I turned it off. I can understand whey they did it, just one huge marketing exercise for the end of year DVD.
That said, it didnt really need to be covered by Sky and so can agree with much of the sentiment running throughout the year about the TV companies love in with Liverpool. I was also reminded about a speech that Durham gave on TS as I was driving in to work one day. Even I was pissing myself in the car at the sickly sycophantic bullshit coming out of his mouth...and it went on for about 5 minutes. (I know many would say it goes on for 3 hours every day)
Only one more round of matches to go and then its all to play for again next season.
Reckon its gonna be alot closer next season with 3 or 4 in the running
I didn't. I was working. Why would I want to watch it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.