Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see that Gomez tackle the more snidey it gets.

He looks at Sane's leg. Takes it out and pretends he didnt notice and went for the ball.

I was brought up Labour in Gorton but it's the national anthem the only one, they aren't weird just scum bus smashers.

The Spurs Cup Final, so that will be 81?

I think you'll find attitudes have changed a bit since then, I've no time for the dippers, but a dirge about the monarch doesn't have my heart swelling with pride either, though what little protest I can muster these days mostly consists of sitting and waiting for the wailing nonsense to stop.

I think you'll find attitudes have changed a bit since then, I've no time for the dippers, but a dirge about the monarch doesn't have my heart swelling with pride either, though what little protest I can muster these days mostly consists of sitting and waiting for the wailing nonsense to stop.
It is what it is and I agree about the dirge bit, however it should be respected.

Personally I would like a new National Anthem with a bit more about it and a lot longer. The extra length is required for when we win the odd international event so we can celebrate the medal ceremony for a longer time.

christen-at-st-marks. 'Emigrated just after the Spurs cup final, now I'm Aussie always CTID but this disgusts me, scum of the earth'

Thats a bit drastic mate. I went to both games and was disappointed too!

We must also remember that half our team did not play today. Laporte, Aguero, Ederson, Mahrez, Fernandinho and Mendy.
We really missed Laporte yesterday. We couldn't break out of defence effectively. Ottamendi is just not that sort of player. Laporte and Stones are the main suppliers for KDB and Bernardo and have the passing skills to do this. I thought we really got bogged down yesterday in the second half which is why Bravo went long so often.

I do the same, I got banned from a Conservative Club many years ago for not standing up for the National Anthem which was played at the end of the evening on Saturdays and Sundays. I was only a member there because it had a snooker table and my mates mum and dad were the stewards.

I repeat that was their best starting eleven and best eighteen players. It was neither our best eleven, nor was it our best eighteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.