Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why boo your own national anthem?
CQz63HzWUAE-866.jpg:large

83501a0b42288f2f7fe769e08682f635.jpg
peoples-republic.jpg

Considering it’s only a friendly, there’s a lot of gloom looking Liverpool Exec and Corp faces in tha Royal Box. ;-)

It’s amazing how the CS has suddenly become so mimportant to Liverpool fans.

It is what it is and I agree about the dirge bit, however it should be respected.

Personally I would like a new National Anthem with a bit more about it and a lot longer. The extra length is required for when we win the odd international event so we can celebrate the medal ceremony for a longer time.
Maybe you would like something similar to the U.S. anthem, whose creator just put words to what was a ditty pissed up boozers sang in English pubs.

Couldn't give a shit about royalty never could, it shows no respect for your country, maybe I'm an old git but I can just imagine somebody booing the NA in Aus, suppose it shows the buss smashers up for what they are cnts

I do the same, I got banned from a Conservative Club many years ago for not standing up for the National Anthem which was played at the end of the evening on Saturdays and Sundays. I was only a member there because it had a snooker table and my mates mum and dad were the stewards.
Many years ago stationed at Long Kesh we were given an evening off. Six of us went to an RUC dance in Portadown. (two pints each, no more than that ) After about ten pints we were slightly mouse bottomed. A heavy metal band was giving it woofty on stage. End of dance arrived and this group of long haired, leather clad head bangers played the National Anthem. Being the worse for wear a couple of the lads couldn't get up. A small mini skirted girl walked up to us, smashed a bottle on the edge of the table, holding it by the neck and said " You stand for the Anthem ." Sobered up pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.