Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ****s want a bit of Rivalry,best days of my life Utd tried taking the kippax and then from the north stand that was rivals !

Don’t think I’ve ever heard an Everton fan come out with ‘I’m scouse, not english’. That wanker on talksport is thick as fuck. Attached to England, like Scotland.

Just the red scouse fuckers, i am yet to meet an evertonian who thinks that way or has ever uttered the words

The cult are a sad deluded bunch of crack-pots who WANT to be relevant. The greatest thing that can happen is that right now they have their best side since 1989, if they fail to win the premiership as this current crop falls apart it would be fantastic

And even better that it was our little club, with our little fanbase that stopped it

Premier league over champions league every season...even though the deluded red scouse cultists think winning the CL makes us envy them

84fe91de137c4232eb4ce697ef091d4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.