Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to trademark "Allez Allez" - it was flatly rejected as so many other clubs sang it first.

These twats really are dense.
Think Napoli were the first although a bit like You’ll never walk alone they claim it as theirs. Pretty much every club sang that dirge in the 70’s and 80’s so not sure why it appears something exclusive to them. Not like they have a reputation for nicking anything is it

#obsessedwithpep

Jurgen Klopp: “Pep [Guardiola] is lively as well, but not that lively. He looks better [than me] when he’s shouting. Pep always looks perfect – body, clothes, everything is perfect. When I shout, I look like a serial killer." [via @FourFourTwo]

Well done great answer, you have been sussed mate, I know it's embarrassing to say you support the best team in the world, but why pick Southampton as a club? Why not just admit your an embarrassed dipper

You're quite the conspiracy theorist, if you were actually on to something I'd give you credit. Unfortunately you're just mad.

You're quite the conspiracy theorist, if you were actually on to something I'd give you credit. Unfortunately you're just mad.
It helps to be mad on here where as you have 13 posts, 9 of which are on the scousers thread, not discussed your team Southampton once, now that's f'kin strange...

Liverpool could win the title by winning every game 5-0 and El Hadji Diouf would still shit on the reds. I'm surprised he didn't blame it on Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher - he never shuts up about the two of them....

Its a rarity for an ex-Dipper player to criticise the club , because you are so used to ex-players and pundits blowing smoke up your arse

Aside from diving is there any other reason you seem to dislike him? From all accounts he's a model husband and father, gives generously to charities, has spoken out in favour of women's rights. His dispute with the Egyptian FA has been going on for a long time with issues ranging from using his face on an airplane without permission, to arguing about lack of security for the team at the world Cup, to apparently being pressured to have a photo op with the Chechnya leader who is well known for human rights abuses.

Perhaps you can illustrate the reasons for the disgraceful , racist slurs your supporters aimed towards Raheem Sterling for years , i know he bought a house for his mum , bought a pie from Greggs and shopped at the Poundstore , but what other actions caused the disgusting behaviour of your fans and ex-players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.