Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It helps to be mad on here where as you have 13 posts, 9 of which are on the scousers thread, not discussed your team Southampton once, now that's f'kin strange...

I was about to check @urzu123's posting history, sorry istree, but you saved me a job.

You would have thought, considering he/she signed up on the day of the League Cup draw - against the team he supposedly supports - that he would have started his time here on that thread.

Think Napoli were the first although a bit like You’ll never walk alone they claim it as theirs. Pretty much every club sang that dirge in the 70’s and 80’s so not sure why it appears something exclusive to them. Not like they have a reputation for nicking anything is it
Every liverpool fan is pissed off with the club trying to trademark the word liverpool but as for nicking other teams songs we only nick songs from teams in europe then english clubs take it from us.
YNWA was sung on the kop in the 60s its a scouser that sings it. Keep making stuff up if it makes you happy

Every liverpool fan is pissed off with the club trying to trademark the word liverpool but as for nicking other teams songs we only nick songs from teams in europe then english clubs take it from us.
YNWA was sung on the kop in the 60s its a scouser that sings it. Keep making stuff up if it makes you happy
A Scouser that sings it? Not in the 1946 theatrical play Carousel it isnt......

Perhaps you can illustrate the reasons for the disgraceful , racist slurs your supporters aimed towards Raheem Sterling for years , i know he bought a house for his mum , bought a pie from Greggs and shopped at the Poundstore , but what other actions caused the disgusting behaviour of your fans and ex-players.

I admire the way in which you move from a discussion about why people dislike Salah despite his admirable qualities, to talking about Sterling and Liverpool fans.

I admire the way in which you move from a discussion about why people dislike Salah despite his admirable qualities, to talking about Sterling and Liverpool fans.

Early morning riser or are you enjoying the warmer climes overseas?

You're quite the conspiracy theorist, if you were actually on to something I'd give you credit. Unfortunately you're just mad.

On here, anyone not supporting City is equivalent to the worst Liverpool posters at RAWK. And you'll never prove them wrong.

Focus on the football side of the discussion, and ignore the rest.

Not another one?

You’re not going to last long with an attitude like that.

Quite the first post that. I'm guessing you wrote this at beer o'clock?

Roy Hamilton
Frank Sinatra
Roy Orbison
Billy Eckstein

All sang You'll Never Walk Alone before any Liverpudlian sang it. You do realise that The Gerry And The Pacemakers version is a cover don't you?

Some people who post on here have unusual names, some are quite clever and funny but for the life of me I cannot work this one out.. '6 Times? '.. Is it a reference to how many times you've been married? or how many goes it took you to pass your driving test? or is it how many seasons, say in the last 6 years it's been said, that it's going to be your year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.