Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Karen, I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
I get the impression that the majority of posters don't normally bother getting involved when anybody is name calling, arguing, or getting in to slanging matches as there's absolutely no point. As an extension of that, I don't usually bother saying anything when people post comments like yours, but for some reason I've decided to say something this time. It must be the close season boredom...
This isn't a criticism of you btw, just a general observation and it just happened to be your post that prompted me.
I agree with DeludedRed, he's completely right. I went on RAWK once, out of curiosity. It made our match day threads look like children's stories. There's no doubt it's got some of the dregs of humanity posting on there and with no holds (or comments) barred. Clearly this thread is nowhere near that level self-indulgent, bile spewing vitriol (but maybe some of that is down to the mods) but lets honest, there is no doubt that it's in the same vein and the thread is little more than a reflection of what so many claim is so wrong with RAWK - as DeludedRed said.
I'm perhaps lucky; I don't have to put up with reds of any kind at work, family or socially, so I don't have to defend myself against the stupidity of the masses. When I do cross paths with some shit-for-brains with a big mouth I can manage to avoid football as a topic, nod politely and then walk away, or, as a last resort, indulge in facts/sarcasm/a few choice swear words or whatever. Basically, I have no need to get too wound up which I realise is a luxury not everyone has.
That said, I come on here for football. Liverpool are our current rivals, and in our highest stakes seasons. There is almost no discussion on here about football, and certainly not with Liverpool fans because the only ones left are the few that can ignore the constant RAWKish vitriol from so many BMers. I get that so many City fans are pissed off with so many things right now, but to immediately attack every Liverpool fan that posts on here, tarring them all with the same brush is something I'd expect from RAWK. They aren't all the same, as everybody has to admit. I have a good few mates who are Liverpool fans as well as United and many others. They are normal everyday, sensible people. They aren't responsible for wrecking buses, throwing flares or posting poems on RAWK. They certainly didn't murder any Italians, especially the 'pool fans who weren't even born then! They are no more responsible for any of that than I am for any of the shit City fans did, even the stuff I saw, in the days when it was 'normal' - any that includes murder. Some of them aren't impressed with other Liverpool fans (no surprise there), or sometimes their club, but most of them are simply only interested in the football. However, you won't find them on this thread as it's just like RAWK.
If anybody wants to post on here about the shite responses from LFC about the things their fans do, I'm all for it. If anybody wants to point out that they hoovered up most of the armchair f**kwits when football switched from sport to tv based entertainment, I'll agree. But if someone says they won't talk football, then I'm sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong. The ones that come on here are usually wums because posters on this thread encourage them, and discourage genuine football talk. Even some of those who started off well and ended up wums probably id it because they lost patience.
I skip most of the posts in this thread because although the irony of BMers posting in a RAWKish manner about how bad RAWK is isn't lost on me, it stopped being funny long ago. If BMers want to let rip then there's nothing stopping them, but why does it have to be instead of football talk rather than as well as?

BTW, I was the one who suggested two threads - one for footie and one for spleen venting - and I still think it's a good idea.
*Sniff*
Largely agree with this. It would be nice to be able to have a sensible football discussion about Liverpool, without people continually going on about just how much they fucking hate them. It gets a bit tiresome. Same goes for the United thread really. Just not sure starting a separate thread purely for vitriol is necessarily the solution, mind you! Will have a think about it though.
*sniff*

I can spot harold shipman and Peter Kay ,can someone tell me who the other two are ?
fa66d396c90c192b779544dd5eb3ac10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.