Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really seen Liverpool being linked with anyone either, so doubt they’ll spend big this summer. I guess they did their big overhaul in the last few windows, so only need to tweak the squad now. Wonder if they’ll go back in for Fekir?

Just saw this special online

Premier League World Special – A Very Modern Rivalry

wasn't a bad watch to be honest

Thought it was very ‘downplayed’ as we won it.

The fat scouse mummy’s boy who runs the Anfield Wrap is such an arsewipe.

The bit where they ask him what he’ll do if the ****s win the league is hilarious. His head falls off and he starts carrying on like all his family have died and he’s at 16 funerals tomorrow.

The blind dipper is only on it cos he’s blind. He’s not even blind but interesting.

Pretty underwhelming imo.

Thought it was very ‘downplayed’ as we won it.

The fat scouse mummy’s boy who runs the Anfield Wrap is such an arsewipe.

The bit where they ask him what he’ll do if the ****s win the league is hilarious. His head falls off and he starts carrying on like all his family have died and he’s at 16 funerals tomorrow.

The blind dipper is only on it cos he’s blind. He’s not even blind but interesting.

Pretty underwhelming imo.
Haha he’s the twat who claimed we grew the grass and didn’t water the pitch in home win because we were scared of them and then mysteriously removed the YouTube video a day later when reality hit home. Fucking bellend.

There’s a Liverpool fan who works in our local Tesco, and we always chat for a couple of minutes about City/dippers.

We haven’t seen him for a while, but today we did.

The first thing he said was, "We should have swapped trophies; us win the Premier League and you win the Champions League."

"Nah," I replied, "we’re very happy with our domestic treble."

I bet that there are a shitload of buswreckers, who feel as he does and would gladly exchange the two.

There’s a Liverpool fan who works in our local Tesco, and we always chat for a couple of minutes about City/dippers.

We haven’t seen him for a while, but today we did.

The first thing he said was, "We should have swapped trophies; us win the Premier League and you win the Champions League."

"Nah," I replied, "we’re very happy with our domestic treble."

I bet that there are a shitload of buswreckers, who feel as he does and would gladly exchange the two.

The denial is strong on rawk
They seem to think we would swap in a heartbeat...Are they fucking mad???
Let me think now...is it one domestic treble (first team ever to do this) or one European (CUP)
Jog on dippers, it’s not even close ffs

Let me think now...is it one domestic treble (first team ever to do this) or one European (CUP)

I had 4 of them at work the other day spouting the same shite.

I pointed out that someone wins the CL every season. It’s an achievement but yeah it happens every season.

But the domestic treble has never been done. Not even by them.

Now that’s a proper achievement.

Jurgen Klopp: I know Liverpool fans would rather win the Premier League than Champions League

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...verpool-fans-would-rather-win-premier-league/

ConfusedReadyArctichare-size_restricted.gif

TELEMMGLPICT000188880547_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqhNkvlguSCLNAbLFJA3hmlxSyV74PnrmMVLeDsGCONQM.jpeg

I've previously stated that Klopp needs to make at least 4 signings.
Even with Oxlade Chamberlain back, there are additional commitments in Europe / World club as part of your CL win.
I haven't seen any rumoured signings, but at the end of the season, when everybody's tails were up, the directors did promise to invest heavily again.
We are rumoured to be making at least 3 signings, but just so you don't forget what you are up against;

5-E904-B02-747-B-4481-A3-AD-3-DE7-B846756-A.jpg
Mercenary-Fraud Squad

I had 4 of them at work the other day spouting the same shite.

I pointed out that someone wins the CL every season. It’s an achievement but yeah it happens every season.

But the domestic treble has never been done. Not even by them.

Now that’s a proper achievement.

My overwhelming priority at the start of the season was for us to retain the Premier League, as all the twats in the media kept going on about at the end of the "Centurions" season was that we had to do so to be considered a "great" side.

However, when I first realised that winning the FA Cup would give us an unprecedented domestic Treble, I was desperate for us to beat Watford.

There is no question in my mind that I’d rather we win the title than the CL.

And to be fair, considering how the season played out, the buswreckers have nowhere else to go.

Genuine question... I see the Ginger Pig got fined yesterday re his betting on fixtures where he potentially had inside knowledge. Sturridge was given until Feb at the turn of the year but I’ve never heard that his case was heard. I thought his file would be locked in a draw until May but it seems to have been shredded. Anyone know if he’s gonna get done for members of his family making a killing on him transferring on loan to WBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.