Liverpool thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Hoghead

Hoghead

Despise the Dippers
    Hate the Rags
    Simples.

2. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

I doubt I'd get many people agreeing with me but in a way, I'm glad that we didn't beat spuds in the cl. If we'd have reached the final, I don't think we'd have beaten the dippers. We're the better team that plays better football with better players and a better manager. All those facts count for nothing though when other factors come into play.
    The club that makes so much noise about justice don't seem to have the humility to acknowledge that they are the beneficiary of every form of injustice. I'd prefer to go out in the quarters or semis than be on the recieving end of a sham.

3. super_city_si

super_city_si

Real Madrid must laugh their cocks off when they her the scousers spout that shite.

Ultrafex and Bobbyespania like this.
  4. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City

Fucking hell, this goes on my tits too. I am fortunate to have very, very balanced reporting on my cable over here, not a single bad word is said about us, but this thing seriously goes on my tits. They treat you'll never win again like it is a state anthem or minute of silence for fallen heroes.

5. Blue Maverick

Blue Maverick

We would’ve pissed over the dippers, we would’ve passed them into the ground, they were blowing out their arses after 70 mins they’d have been dead on their feet at half time playing us the way they played Spurs. The weather out there was oppressive by all accounts so our passing slower pace would’ve negated their fast paced attack, that’s the reason when watching I was pissed off we would’ve took them to the cleaners.

6. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

How have we lost to them in the champions league last season and had a goalless draw in the pl? Sometimes, logic doesn't dictate the outcome.

Blue Maverick likes this.
  7. karen7

karen7

It's our title and you are not getting it..again

8. Eds

Eds

I wonder if the following will have happened before this thread reaches 1000 pages.
    1. Merseyside police to have identified and arrested the coach wreckers
    2. Merseyside police to have identified and arrested the person who threw a flare into Chelsea fans
    3. Merseyside police to have arrested the fountain pusher (he has already been identified)
    4. Liverpool F.C. to have banned the fountain pusher from home and away games.
    5. Liverpool F.C. to release a statement condemning the fountain masturbator
    6. Liverpool F.C. to release John Aldridge from his position as club ambassador

I am guessing none will happen but I live in hope

Ultrafex and MadchesterCity like this.
  9. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Team supported:
    The Only Team in Manchester!
    It’s actually the fourth-best points total in history, as a team once achieved the equivalent of 98 points when it was two for a win, though I cannot remember the year.

The team?

Liverpool Football Club.

10. Dreadzone

Dreadzone

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Next year!?