Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt I'd get many people agreeing with me but in a way, I'm glad that we didn't beat spuds in the cl. If we'd have reached the final, I don't think we'd have beaten the dippers. We're the better team that plays better football with better players and a better manager. All those facts count for nothing though when other factors come into play.
The club that makes so much noise about justice don't seem to have the humility to acknowledge that they are the beneficiary of every form of injustice. I'd prefer to go out in the quarters or semis than be on the recieving end of a sham.

If Liverpool are going to be a threat next season then its a season I'm really not looking forward too. The scouse wall of noise will be unbearable. Their horrible whiney, phlegmy accent and their shameless self-importance will be heard on a loop on 5 live and talksport as fans ring in and read poems and cry.

The media wankathon will carry on where it left off with Watford fan John Barnes pontificating yet again to anyone who'll pay his fee, snidey digs from John Aldridge in the Liverpool echo, Tony Evans spouting pseudo-intellectual crap on talksport, Danny Murphy declaring the league is won in January on motd.... the list goes on. Oh yeah, Micky Quinne as well.....

I'm going to have to look at probably 68 dives by that diving egyption, 126 shots of their gurning speccy manager, shots of Margeret Aspinall hugging Kenny Dalgliesh, sky and bt sport going silent when ynwa is sang as if its some national institution.

And I would be willing to bet everything I own that the phrase 'its our year' is uttered before the season starts, possibly on the day of the charity shield. Jesus, I forgot about that as well, so that's a minimum of 3 times we are forced into contact with them. I reckon their fans will be upto their old jolly scouse antics at Wembley.

I really tire of them very easily. Batten down the hatches for next season, it's gonna be unbearable.

Fucking hell, this goes on my tits too. I am fortunate to have very, very balanced reporting on my cable over here, not a single bad word is said about us, but this thing seriously goes on my tits. They treat you'll never win again like it is a state anthem or minute of silence for fallen heroes.

I doubt I'd get many people agreeing with me but in a way, I'm glad that we didn't beat spuds in the cl. If we'd have reached the final, I don't think we'd have beaten the dippers. We're the better team that plays better football with better players and a better manager. All those facts count for nothing though when other factors come into play.
The club that makes so much noise about justice don't seem to have the humility to acknowledge that they are the beneficiary of every form of injustice. I'd prefer to go out in the quarters or semis than be on the recieving end of a sham.
We would’ve pissed over the dippers, we would’ve passed them into the ground, they were blowing out their arses after 70 mins they’d have been dead on their feet at half time playing us the way they played Spurs. The weather out there was oppressive by all accounts so our passing slower pace would’ve negated their fast paced attack, that’s the reason when watching I was pissed off we would’ve took them to the cleaners.

We would’ve pissed over the dippers, we would’ve passed them into the ground, they were blowing out their arses after 70 mins they’d have been dead on their feet at half time playing us the way they played Spurs. The weather out there was oppressive by all accounts so our passing slower pace would’ve negated their fast paced attack, that’s the reason when watching I was pissed off we would’ve took them to the cleaners.
How have we lost to them in the champions league last season and had a goalless draw in the pl? Sometimes, logic doesn't dictate the outcome.

I wonder if the following will have happened before this thread reaches 1000 pages.
1. Merseyside police to have identified and arrested the coach wreckers
2. Merseyside police to have identified and arrested the person who threw a flare into Chelsea fans
3. Merseyside police to have arrested the fountain pusher (he has already been identified)
4. Liverpool F.C. to have banned the fountain pusher from home and away games.
5. Liverpool F.C. to release a statement condemning the fountain masturbator
6. Liverpool F.C. to release John Aldridge from his position as club ambassador

I am guessing none will happen but I live in hope

Bless em, that trophy they won in December and haven’t won since 1990. We’ve won it 4 times in the last 7 years, the 3rd best points total in history wasn’t good enough. That must kill them knowing what they have to get past next season.

It’s actually the fourth-best points total in history, as a team once achieved the equivalent of 98 points when it was two for a win, though I cannot remember the year.

The team?

Liverpool Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.