Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still getting over the fact I’ve seen City lift a trophy, let alone land 4 premier league titles. Crazy stuff.

It’s been a fantastic ride over the last decade, hasn’t it?

Who’d’ve dreamt we would have got anywhere near what we have done at the end of the 2006/07 season?

The transformation of Manchester City Football Club has been phenomenal.

Genuinely hate them more than United now. Up until the 13/14 season I never had a problem with the club or fans, every passing year since then, Sterling transfer, Champions League 1/4 final and now last season the self entitlement & hypocrisy off them is on another level. Give me a United fan burning my ear anydag of the week.
This! Only after having read this that it’s actually dawned on me that they have, indeed, surpassed our ‘Whispering, stuttering neighbors’ as the number one scum! Whatever we have/had with our neighbors is history. No more are we the shit beneath their shoes, we ARE the ‘Billybigbollox’ of Manchester. Here’s to praying that our beautiful owners cast a sympathetic eye/ear/wedge of dosh to Everton, the poor sods!

It’s been a fantastic ride over the last decade, hasn’t it?

Who’d’ve dreamt we would have got anywhere near what we have done at the end of the 2006/07 season?

The transformation of Manchester City Football Club has been phenomenal.
Seem to remember somebody posting on here in 2008 that he would post again saying after winning four premier leagues a hat full of other trophies then we would know what it’s like to be a taken over by his highness.

I was clearing out some old boxes in the shed and found a load of fanzines from the late 80s early 90s (Blueprint, When Saturday Comes and King of the Kippax) and I found this (highlighted part) in WSC from July 1989, it seems that some things never change- ;-

PnLUFTh.png
Fuck me, they don’t learn do they!
Great post mate.

This! Only after having read this that it’s actually dawned on me that they have, indeed, surpassed our ‘Whispering, stuttering neighbors’ as the number one scum! Whatever we have/had with our neighbors is history. No more are we the shit beneath their shoes, we ARE the ‘Billybigbollox’ of Manchester. Here’s to praying that our beautiful owners cast a sympathetic eye/ear/wedge of dosh to Everton, the poor sods!

And the reason they are hated by everyone is entirely their own fault - but of course they would never ever admit it.

Piece on England fans misbehaving today in the Times with a caption of 2 bin dippers saying this is what good fans look like.

On top of the self congratulatory shite about how Mo has solved racism in Liverpool.

Detestable
This has been doing my tits in. What it's basically saying is that prior to Salah, they had no reason not to be racist, so the default was being racist. Now a muslim has turned up who's actually doing something they appreciate, they stop being racist. Not because they realised that being a racist is ****ish, but because a football player is good. What a shower of dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.