Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve said, I’m desperate to win the league. But if we finish second this year but retain the CL, I’ll be over the fucking moon. You don’t get in either position unless your manager and the players are delivering like yours and ours are at the moment. Are you telling me that you’d be gutted if you finished second and won the CL? You’ll be partying for a week.

No you wouldnt be over the moon , Dippers only ambition in life is to knock the Rags off their perch and every single time you bottle a title run-in , it cuts like a knife , i know quite a few Dippers fans who unlike you attend matches , and they would have swapped the Glamour Cup for a Premier league title in a heartbeat last year
You have no idea how genuine match going supporters think about LFC and what they are desperate to win ,suggest you ask a genuine Dipper who goes to matches their feelings and not your fellow plastic , internet, gloryhunting idiots and that includes all the low lifes on RAWK

The eighteen titles you won are from a totally different era , when English football was regarded as 2nd rate compared to Serie A , La Liga etc., the current Premier league format is the best league in the world , and you havent won it , and when you have come close you have shit yourselves. Perhaps your "good money" would be money down the drain , your only reason for saying every player prefers to win the Glamour Cup is because you achieved it , but when you listen to most managers , players and owners the league title is the true worth of a football club , not a Glamour Cup where you can afford to lose six of your thirteen games

I'm curious how English football was considered second rate when it included a time when English teams won the European Cup 7 times in an 8 year period?

No you wouldnt be over the moon , Dippers only ambition in life is to knock the Rags off their perch and every single time you bottle a title run-in , it cuts like a knife , i know quite a few Dippers fans who unlike you attend matches , and they would have swapped the Glamour Cup for a Premier league title in a heartbeat last year
You have no idea how genuine match going supporters think about LFC and what they are desperate to win ,suggest you ask a genuine Dipper who goes to matches their feelings and not your fellow plastic , internet, gloryhunting idiots and that includes all the low lifes on RAWK

You do like to tell us how Liverpool fans think and what our ambitions are. It's very reassuring to know that we don't have to think for ourselves or have differing priorities as long as we have you to tell us how we really feel.

Lucky spunkers again yesterday , Liverpool were shite but still managed to find a goalkeeper that was willing to drop a bollock. How do they do that?

It was all fine until the coach was attacked in conjunction with Liverpool Football Club and the Merseyside police. United wouldn't do that. It is now more than football. Irrespective of who wins what we will never forget.

Agree 100% even utd would not have attack our team bus. Yet they fans are now coming on bluemoon which I am not keen on. It's getting to the stage where i might have to stop reading the dipperpool thread. Feels like i am being pushed out of my own forum for City. I cant go anywhere with them popping up !! Not even on bluemoon

December will be their test. Off to the world club tournament to play a couple of games and the fixtures will come thick and fast at home too. Still winning games in the league at the moment but yet to suffer injuries to key players...they might get away with it again but early days and 5pts can soon be eroded. See last season for more information.

We qualified as winners many times. We won four, still more than most European clubs have ever been near. As I said earlier, no British club in any era can touch our achievements there. We have a trophy to keep - not many can say that. And also as I said earlier, the format is irrelevant - it’s what you do when it matters that counts. You were as unlucky as it gets last year but that’s hard lines. Doesn’t mean you won’t be there at the end this year.
I guarantee you one million percent if you win it this year, you won’t talk about it like that.
The Madrid thing is a daft comparison - are all other teams in Europe shite because they’re even further away from them?
You mentioned the Madrid thing you blert! You'll guarantee me 1 million % will you.. ffs haha! Give me the next 5 Premier League titles over winning the glorified cup competition any time... Hopefully we will win it one day but I can guarantee you my friend that I wouldn't lose a minutes sleep if we didn't .. Our Manager is on record saying win the league first, it's was definds you as a GREAT team.. Apparently you use to win leagues once upon a time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.