Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative has already been written. The only question is whether we will play our part and lose at Anfield and not beat them at ours.

There will be numerous twists and turns this season, and so far, between the two teams, they’ve all been against us and for them (with the exception of the Community Shield!). Injuries? Against City! Last minute penalties and goalkeeping errors? For them!

Maybe it is “their year,” but I don’t believe in fate. I believe you EARN what you get, as long as people aren’t bent. That seems to be our biggest hurdle at the moment!!

Congratulations littlewoods. You were always goung to helped to the title, that was obvious by the way you were assited in keeping pace with us last season, but even you must be embarrassed by what's going on.

The narrative has already been written. The only question is whether we will play our part and lose at Anfield and not beat them at ours.

There will be numerous twists and turns this season, and so far, between the two teams, they’ve all been against us and for them (with the exception of the Community Shield!). Injuries? Against City! Last minute penalties and goalkeeping errors? For them!

Maybe it is “their year,” but I don’t believe in fate. I believe you EARN what you get, as long as people aren’t bent. That seems to be our biggest hurdle at the moment!!
You don’t believe in fate? Crikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.