Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
True professional really. Great example to younger players. Calm as hell from the spot. Liverpool would be foolish not to agree a new contract. I'd be happy with it anyway.
Well of course you would .
You’re all cut from the same cloth , unfortunately

True professional really. Great example to younger players. Calm as hell from the spot. Liverpool would be foolish not to agree a new contract. I'd be happy with it anyway.

And that shows the difference in class between City and dippers I dont think any of your first choice midfielders would be our first choice midfielders. Henderson and Milner , thank f**k we have moved on from having work donkeys in our midfield ! Give me Sterling, Fernandinho, KDB, Bernie, David, Foden and hopefully Doyle soon....

Oops forgot Rodri !!

Last edited:
I was thinking more on lightning striking twice these hopeful of agreeing a new deal sound familiar

I feel strangely flat after that dipper 94th minute fluke.

Still their ridiculous luck cannot carry on fir two whole seasons, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.