Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the news I wanted to hear but a lot can happen in the next 5 years. Things can unravel pretty quickly for any manager and it did for Klopp at Dortmund despite him winning back-to-back titles. We’ve been a bit inconsistent this season and all of a sudden there’s talk of Pep leaving at the end of the season. Not saying that won’t happen but the reality is that Pep and Klopp are in jobs that they currently enjoy being in but the intense nature of both of them is such that they and their players can suffer burn out.

I am a bit pissed that he signed a long term deal with the Dippers tbh. Without him, that team would be way closer to us than they are right now. But I have to say, despite all his cnutsihness, he is a world class coach and at this point, I think he is as good as Pep.

I am a bit pissed that he signed a long term deal with the Dippers tbh. Without him, that team would be way closer to us than they are right now. But I have to say, despite all his cnutsihness, he is a world class coach and at this point, I think he is as good as Pep.
Bloody hell fella you can’t say that here . The hounds cane after me when I dared to say that. He was world class ha

It's already hard time to read football news, I imagine how it is going to be when they win the title :(

There is no doubt he is on a par with Pep, even the most blue tinted City fan would struggle to argue otherwise. The question is will Pep renew his contract and have the fight in him to go head to head with Klopp for the next 5 years.

Nahh without VVd theyd be still battling for top four! Dont think Vvd has missed a game in premier since Liverpool bought him!

There is no doubt he is on a par with Pep, even the most blue tinted City fan would struggle to argue otherwise. The question is will Pep renew his contract and have the fight in him to go head to head with Klopp for the next 5 years.
That's what I want to see Pep do. He is a winner and I hope he takes on this challenge and pt the dippers back at their place. But anyone here who says Klopp is not world class are either deluded or bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.