Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way They are going Karen they are gonna match the 198 points over two seasons . Look even though I hate teams such as Utd and Liverpool I grudgingly accept that he is a world class manager doing a great job for them. And if people on here don’t agree with that then so be it

There is no doubting he is a very good manager

And he has improved liverpool from when he first arrived. But there are a few mitigating factors that need to respected in light of this season. For a start we are beset by injuries to not just players but key players, then we have a world class player in kdb still coming off the back of a serious knee injury

We then need to comprehend that the effort that pep demands from his players is such that we have achieved great things over 2 seasons and to think we could realistically keep that up for a 3rd season (with the injuries on top) was a little too much

Liverpool are hungry and determined to get a 1st premier league title under their belts. Certain media outlets believe that klopp signing this new deal will bring an era of domination...well they say the same about every new potential title winning side and it never quite works out like that.

I always remained that if klopp did not win a league title in his contract he would be deemed a failure, however if they do get the title this year it will be very very interesting to see how they cope with being champions and how they can win games when the opposition consistently set up to just shut the door......this is where we, our players and manager need to be applauded because we have had to deal with this scenario for a long time, but we have still found a way to not just win games but consistently win silverware each season

Liverpool are a very good side, they have had a lot of luck along the way

A new deal for klopp was always on the cards because they would want to protect their investment. Winning a title is one thing, sustaining that is another thing entirely

Liverpool are a very good side, they have had a lot of luck along the way
Granted, they have been lucky with injuries (or the lack of), but there is absolutely no getting away from the fact they have been the benefactors of some very favourable decisions by the match officials. And it is difficult to imagine any of these decisions been given in our favour.

As a rough calculation I believe they are at least 10 points in credit off the back of these favourable decisions. And then factor in the decisions that have gone against us and the top of the table would be looking a whole lot different at this stage in the season.

I believe the PL title was already decided by the PiGMOL lunatics before the season started. VAR has become an absolute joke as we all saw against the dippers. Comical is an understatement. They can analyse to the micron, Laporte handball, yet couldn’t see TAA handball, Salah offside or Sterling being shoved in the back by Mane among other things.
We just need to win our own games now and hope Leicester can upset them.

I believe the PL title was already decided by the PiGMOL lunatics before the season started. VAR has become an absolute joke as we all saw against the dippers. Comical is an understatement. They can analyse to the micron, Laporte handball, yet couldn’t see TAA handball, Salah offside or Sterling being shoved in the back by Mane among other things.
We just need to win our own games now and hope Leicester can upset them.
Well said blue, absolutely spot on.

And most dippers know it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.