Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a forest or county fan looking at your location? Sorry for being nosey ;)

Forest, with a long term soft spot for City, probably the best away fans I've witnessed on many occasion bar none at the City Ground (admittedly a long time ago now sadly...).

Apologies for going OT :-|

As you were...

Come on City!!! :D

Forest, with a long term soft spot for City, probably the best away fans I've witnessed on many occasion bar none at the City Ground (admittedly a long time ago now sadly...).

Apologies for going OT :-|

As you were...

Come on City!!! :D

We had to have a sense of humour over Gary Crosby in 1990. Var would have still said goal.

Had to laugh at that, Liverpool feel aggrieved that the premier league won't let them wear their little gold badges on their league shirts. Honestly, if they got it then I think they'd want one for each motion they pass in future.

If they do, get it approved, then maybe they can put it next to the "mummy's little soldiers" one.
Ha is that what it is,i didn't want to click on the link,they really think they are the best team in the world lol,please god shit on them and make them slip up in the league

such whiny Dipperpool.
During Real Madrid reign of the CL, they sure won the CWC too and you didn't see them complaining and cry over La Liga don't let them wear the badge. Tbh, I don't think they care, and they don't need to show off like Dipperpool.

104714.jpg

There you go, stick that on your shirt, I'm sure it means 'more' to you ;-)

And here's some ideas for next years away kit :-)

Scout-Uniform-Positions-2018-v2_1.png

Bwahahaaa. Three games = 2 more trophies. Talk about return on investment

A treble? Aren’t you supposed to count the trophies you win in the same season? If they are so desperate to look successful why don’t they add that league cup they won in 2012? Fuck it call it a quadruple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.