Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Robertson being lauded for being a man of his word. Following an incident where Mane was pulled back by Rafinha, Robertson said to him at half time “Don’t worry, I’ll get him back.”

7 minutes into the 2nd half, Robertson clattered Rafinha.

Should there not be a case to answer for a pre-meditated attack?
Not really mate, this is football not a murder enquiry.

Not really mate, this is football not a murder enquiry.
No need to be a smartarse. Beckham was subsequently punished by UEFA for admitting he’d intentionally been booked years ago for England. If a player is booked for a foul that was quite clearly planned, I think the card should be red not yellow.

No need to be a smartarse. Beckham was subsequently punished by UEFA for admitting he’d intentionally been booked years ago for England. If a player is booked for a foul that was quite clearly planned, I think the card should be red not yellow.
Genuinely wasn’t trying to be a smart arse but fuck me, players get ‘revenge’ for something or other every week, it’s all part of the game.

Genuinely wasn’t trying to be a smart arse but fuck me, players get ‘revenge’ for something or other every week, it’s all part of the game.
It's not always seen like that is it? The reaction of the press to Robertson and Ramos are polar opposites. Similar actions if I recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.