Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been going the game for 35 years as a city fan, credit where its due if they win there next game they equal our 18 game win streak record!!

Looked a certain penalty with a dive added in.
More worried with the keeper fecking it up for them to get a winner again.
Just hope their luck runs out shortly.

Yes they are vulnerable. Assuming we beat Wolves then we would be 5 points behind again. We have to play the dippers twice so win both and we would be a point ahead. I know it's not as simple as that but some people on here need to get a grip. It's still early October and we all know what happened last season. The way they have been playing recently and with KDB back I reckon we'll win at Anfield next month. We are a better team/squad than they are but my worry is VAR. Seems to me that we may need to do something really exceptional to win the PL this season, and I mean really exceptional.

It was, unfortunately. You’d be going ballistic if we didn’t get that in the last minute.
No I wouldn’t, there was hardly any contact and anywhere else (including the Dippers box) on the field that’s not a foul. Anyone who’s played the game as an adult at any level knows you can ride a challenge and a nudge or coming together of feet/legs doesn’t constitute a foul. You might go ballistic, I don’t.

The NBC commentator went into full on wankfest after the penalty was scored.... Even repeating himself whilst loudly proclaiming
"COULD THIS BE THEIR YEAR?
COULD THIS BE THEIR YEAR?!"

They are so desperate for it to happen.
I had long tuned them out and didn’t hear this when watching live — just listened back and I now curse your name, as it has just gotten me annoyed again. ;-)

Loads of ex strikers talk about how they have to go down when there's contact or they might not get a penalty. Some are just better at going down without it looking like that. There was a game last season that you won 1-0 with a very soft penalty, can't remember which game and who went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.