Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as it pains me, with all the help the cheating twats are receiving yet again, I fear that they may well win the PL this season.

Although I personally do not care about it , if City did win the CL I am prepared to bet that the scruffy feral twats would declare their PL win better than our CL win with absolutely no fucking sense of hypocrisy .

The biggest issues is that not one person on the pundit panels will say it wasn't a penalty and call it for what it was - plain and simple cheating and diving

or in the press because it is full of dipper lovers

And after watching this - it is simple that if a game is tight they are fully under instructions from klopp to simulate in the box

Blatant cheats

Exactly this - we would be called out for much less . The pundits and media are the biggest set of sycophants . Too many dipper/rag activists get the jobs.

Hi Everyone.
Would love to hear peoples thoughts on this. Two weeks time we have our toughest challenge this season. Unbeaten, top of the league, Liverpool. As much as us city fans hate them and want them to slip up pretty soon (please), we can't hide how good they are. The team they've built under klopp, is one of the best in Europe and the determination of the team is second to none. I'm almost certain I'm not the only one who agrees with me on this but the game at Anfield each year is the one I fear and dread the most, and with the magnitude it has already got for this years game, it seems a must win for the blues. Last years game saw us for the first time in god knows how long, nearly beat Liverpool at Anfield, pep seemed to have Liverpool figured out and if it wasn't for the pentalty miss we would've got 3 points. However, Liverpool were not at their best that day and I do believe if they were it would've been a much different outcome.
I was talking to a mate of mine about the Liverpool vs spurs game a couple of days ago, and he was saying when you go to Anfield you must expect to lose and at the end of the day a 1-0 defeat and a 6-0 defeat both have the outcome of getting zero points.
In my opinion, we either line up at Anfield as we normally do and try outplay them, don't get fazed by the atmosphere, try defend the best we can against their front 3, and hope to take a 2-1 or 3-2 victory.
Or we set up differently, try something slightly new to stop this Liverpool team, and the worst that can happen is we dropped points -which to be honest is a high outcome regardless of how we set up- but I believe this formation and players I've selected could give us a slight advantage in 2 weeks time.
Here it is:
https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/5db6db2d138c092e24ae7a1c
Please feel free to reply on your thoughts, on how we should set up for the Liverpool game. I am also very happy to explain why I've chosen these players and formation, if people want to know. Didn't want to explain it all in this post!
Like and share!

I thought I was the only one when watching it on TV. I thought Aurier went to kick the ball(as per his right as a footballer) but Mane stuck his leg in the way to impede him but then went down like he'd been shot. I'd have given a free-kick to Spurs
Mane got between Aurier and the ball and Aurier kicks Mane instead of the ball, (not his right as a footballer), and you'd give Spurs a free kick?
Mane/Salah will dive all through the game, correct, but it was a penalty that time. I'm not even biased here. It's agreed that City have been denied penalties this season. Klopp even highlighted it! Most notably against Spurs as it cost you 2 points. This doesn't mean that other instances haven't been penalties if they were less obvious.
Spurs were largely battered throughout the game and only started to play one they went behind. Son should've put them 0-2 up but Liverpool were saved by the crossbar.
Mane/Salah will generally go down at the slightest touch in the box and try to win a penalty. Defenders have to be shrewder and less rash knowing this.

Much as it pains me, with all the help the cheating twats are receiving yet again, I fear that they may well win the PL this season.

Although I personally do not care about it , if City did win the CL I am prepared to bet that the scruffy feral twats would declare their PL win better than our CL win with absolutely no fucking sense of hypocrisy .
And rightly so. The PL is always bigger than the CL. Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant

Exactly this - we would be called out for much less . The pundits and media are the biggest set of sycophants . Too many dipper/rag activists get the jobs.

Well it is working in their favour so far - the pro-dipper press have been going on about Fernandinho and his tactical fouling, and what happens - he gets red carded

The cheating red rats have been diving for god knows how long but nothing, no calling out from the press, no questions to klopp about simulation

Fucking cheats the lot of them

I thought it was a penalty

Mane was quick to get in front of Aurier and was then kicked. If anything Aurier should have stopped his attempt at kicking the ball, then if Mane goes down the ref should book him

But lets be honest Spurs were there for the taking. Why he persisted with Erikson and Ali is beyond me.

I can see us getting at Liverpool but in reality our problem is we know they will get at us

Mane got between Aurier and the ball and Aurier kicks Mane instead of the ball, (not his right as a footballer), and you'd give Spurs a free kick?
Mane/Salah will dive all through the game, correct, but it was a penalty that time. I'm not even biased here. It's agreed that City have been denied penalties this season. Klopp even highlighted it! Most notably against Spurs as it cost you 2 points. This doesn't mean that other instances haven't been penalties if they were less obvious.
Spurs were largely battered throughout the game and only started to play one they went behind. Son should've put them 0-2 up but Liverpool were saved by the crossbar.
Mane/Salah will generally go down at the slightest touch in the box and try to win a penalty. Defenders have to be shrewder and less rash knowing this.

So Airvent, how will you feel if your team cheats their way to a league win?

Here's a contrast for you, Aguero had every right to go down in the box instead of being honest, staying on his feet and making history winning the league with the last kick of the game. That made the win even sweeter.

I thought it was a penalty

Mane was quick to get in front of Aurier and was then kicked. If anything Aurier should have stopped his attempt at kicking the ball, then if Mane goes down the ref should book him

But lets be honest Spurs were there for the taking. Why he persisted with Erikson and Ali is beyond me.

I can see us getting at Liverpool but in reality our problem is we know they will get at us

Aurier was in possession and was in the process/motion of clearing the ball, when Mane stuck his leg in making contact with Aurier and fell over. He impeded Aurier's motion and anywhere else on the pitch its a free kick to Spursey .

It was a foul, but given to the wrong team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.