Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The star today quoting Ratboy saying pep would swap city's front three for the dippers front 3 as they are better err don't fucking think so
Not much in it, as Liverpool’s forwards are also brilliant, but I wouldn’t swap Sterling, Bernardo and Aguero for any other front three in the world.

It worked for Real Madrid.

I wonder how many matches and titles Real Madrid won, sorry were given, due to being the team of Spanish Royalty?

It’s safe to say officials and opposition players have helped Real Madrid’s cause.

Juventus is another corrupt example.

Even United. Cough!

Yet, we’re expected to respect ‘European Royalty’ clubs. My f***ing arse we should!
Franco appointed himself head of Spanish FA. (A forerunner of the fascist Tebas). In that capacity he controlled player registrations. If Real wanted you, you were forced to move to them or retire.The most famous example: Barca recruited an Argentinian player, buf Franco refused to register him, except for Real. Alfredo Di Stefano was his name, perhaps you have heard of him!

Yeah, we’re going to have to be right on it again this season I suspect. They’re an extremely good side these days. Huge gap between us two and the rest of the top six.
I still think they will struggle with the fixture pile-up and end up dropping points.

I don't see them achieving 95+ points (obviously stand to be proven wrong).......

Don’t get me wrong, they’re perhaps the most nauseatingly self-righteous fanbase out there. The notion that their club is somehow more special and virtuous than any other is frankly laughable. I’m starting to loathe them as much as United. I just think it’s really petty not to call them, or any other club, by their actual name. Same as when we get called “Citeh” or “Oil Money FC”, or whatever wank name they’re using on RAWK and Red Cafe these days.
It's tedious and puerile - which is saying something coming from me!

Didn't they play something like 10 games less than us last season though?

Of course, but then when you offset that against their squad size, it seems quite fortunate.

The main men played virtually every game last season though and coupled with their high intensity game, especially that of their front three, I do find it rather fortuitous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.