Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Salah doesn't make it back for Palace, then his ankle injury is clearly a lot more significant than Liverpool are making out.

Liverpool losing Salah, is as serious for them as City losing Laporte. I'll be very interested to see if he plays 90 mins at Palace.
My own view is he won’t play and neither will Robertson with a view to them
playing against Napoli on Wednesday. The quality drop-off when even one of those 3 are missing is drastic. Palace is bogey ground for us. Might have to ring VAR again.

I know where you were born. Or at least, to be more accurate, I know where you are, going by your ip address and your map coordinates. Going by those, you were only going to support one of two teams, weren't you!
Yep- We’re like f**king Sweden!!..is what it is

If Salah doesn't make it back for Palace, then his ankle injury is clearly a lot more significant than Liverpool are making out.

Liverpool losing Salah, is as serious for them as City losing Laporte. I'll be very interested to see if he plays 90 mins at Palace.

To be fair to Salad, he's only got to hobble half the length of the pitch from kick off then he can collapse in Palace's penalty area as his ankle gives way..

Job Done..!

just another pretend a dipper non entity trying to make a name for himself
nothing to see here....
On Anfield Wrap, one of them claimed Liverpool's period of transition would come to an end with Klopp spending big this summer. No only that, but he also claimed Liverpool would never be allowed to have to go through a transition period again. He actually thought they would permanently be at the top, presumably until the end of time.

On Anfield Wrap, one of them claimed Liverpool's period of transition would come to an end with Klopp spending big this summer. No only that, but he also claimed Liverpool would never be allowed to have to go through a transition period again. He actually thought they would permanently be at the top, presumably until the end of time.

they're definitely the most deluded fanbase of all time, i'll certainly give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.