Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anyone who has Liverpool as a second club and most fans I know hate them. Not just City or United or Everton fans either. My stepfamily are Chelsea and they hate them, I've got mates who support Southampton, Watford and Forest who hate them.

Richarlison and Gomes are certainly getting into the spirit of Everton. And we've had a fair few non-Scouse players sent off - Funes Mori springs to mind - as have they.

@Gray If we play like we did against Leicester and Pickford doesn't act like a twat, we might be OK. MIGHT. Silva is screwed whatever happens and he knows it, but it won't hurt the team to actually turn up. Plus if we even get a draw, it'll annoy the hell out of Klopp.

And please a great many, including practically everyone on here.

Acting the victims again today,they don't seem to notice what their own say about us and how they try still to destroy raz,i fucking despise this lot

I wish they'd get over Sterling already. I mean, as they never fail to remind us, they won the CL SIX TIMES LAD so why are they arsed about him?

They're very upset about Messi winning the Ballon d'Or. Sign up at Anfield saying VVD is the rightful winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.