Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if everton would be policed in a similar way off the local plod if they ever get to celebrate
Firstly the Everton fans would not behave like animals. They are a different bunch in my view to Liverpool fans. I worked in Liverpool for seven years and they are a class above Liverpool fans. I know they used to have their own hooligans but random violence has followed Liverpool across Europe since the 70s. Meanwhile Merseyside police are truly hopeless. They are terrible at managing crowds. They couldn't even control the Tall Ships visit.

Wonder if everton would be policed in a similar way off the local plod if they ever get to celebrate
I’d imagine Everton face things like we do in Manchester, like when we walked out of the Etihad after Zagreb this season and fans were confronting the Police about their completely inadequate response to seats, coins and bottles of piss being thrown into our end... one smart arse Rag copper gave it the pretending to cry motion with his fists below his eyes and said “why don’t you cry a bit more?”

do you get the feeling ex pro's of other clubs are beginning to fed up with all this wall to wall liverpool arse licking ? good on Cahill, good on Frank, hopefully more will follow
The issue is that the media always go overboard when it comes to celebrating any success the likes of Liverpool* or the rags manage to muster.

Partly because it keeps the sheep happy and it also keeps Manchester City from hoovering up all the silverware.

The ex professional football players can see Liverpool* for what they are and they are not prepared to collude in the illusion that Liverpool* are all that.

Adam Lallana going on about being there with Hendo through the "dark Times". I honestly thought that he was going to reveal Henderson had suffered from mental health issues or depression. But no he has actually been injured and lost games in the past. Having a wife & son who suffer from depression I felt this was an insult and once again shows how some footballers do not live in the real world.

Adam Lallana going on about being there with Hendo through the "dark Times". I honestly thought that he was going to reveal Henderson had suffered from mental health issues or depression. But no he has actually been injured and lost games in the past. Having a wife & son who suffer from depression I felt this was an insult and once again shows how some footballers do not live in the real world.

Even 200 grand a week doesnt help when those "dark times" come creeping through the curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.