Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is entitled to be regarded as a great manager regardless of trophies. After all, he won those trophies with what is effectively a mid-table team.

I'm suffering the after effects of hyperbole inflicted trauma by the press and media digitally masturbating over the exploits of the plucky little scousers against Acme inc, this may of course cloud my reasoning bud, but lose sleep over it I wont :)

Not sure one good season full of suspicions, cheating, gifts & general shithousery, and a by into the worst CL final in recent history is enough to classify a team as one of the greats.
Plus;
£40mil on jota
£60 mil on Alison
£60mil on Keita
£75 mil on van Dicky,
£40mil on salah
£35milon oclass-Chamberlin
£40mil on Mane

in the last three years is a bit much to claim that klopp achieved anything with a mid-table club.

what they’ve spent and the history they love to tell us about has given them two trophies worth singing about and largely fuck all else. Those twotrophies as well came at the cost of everything else in their respective years
klopps tactics of passing out wide whipping in cross after cross revolutionized football as much as my ass-cheeks revolutionize the toilet seat.

His achievements pale in comparison, his football pales in comparison, his contributions to the sport pale in comparison and his attitude is of a small time manager and his behavior when he loses tells you all you need to know.

he is, at best, a good manager. A level above the paper boy and Moyes. But not on the same planet is pep. And that’s my issue, that people think they can compare

Not sure one good season full of suspicions, cheating, gifts & general shithousery, and a by into the worst CL final in recent history is enough to classify a team as one of the greats.
Plus;
£40mil on jota
£60 mil on Alison
£60mil on Keita
£75 mil on van Dicky,
£40mil on salah
£35milon oclass-Chamberlin
£40mil on Mane

in the last three years is a bit much to claim that klopp achieved anything with a mid-table club.

what they’ve spent and the history they love to tell us about has given them two trophies worth singing about and largely fuck all else. Those twotrophies as well came at the cost of everything else in their respective years
klopps tactics of passing out wide whipping in cross after cross revolutionized football as much as my ass-cheeks revolutionize the toilet seat.

His achievements pale in comparison, his football pales in comparison, his contributions to the sport pale in comparison and his attitude is of a small time manager and his behavior when he loses tells you all you need to know.

he is, at best, a good manager. A level above the paper boy and Moyes. But not on the same planet is pep. And that’s my issue, that people think they can compare
Took them 73 years to win the FA Cup!

Winning one domestic trophy in 5 years should never be the metric of the measure for a "Great manager" mate, he's not managing Leicester he's managing the scousers.

Utter bollocks fella, this is all getting rather silly now. I dislike a lot of scouse fans due to their behaviour but it’s pretty sad that people on here can’t accept they have been a very good team with some great players and a great manager.

The fact some are showing very scouse like levels of delusion and spite is highly ironic.

Winning one domestic trophy in 5 years should never be the metric of the measure for a "Great manager" mate, he's not managing Leicester he's managing the scousers.

He's a great manager, he was before he went to Liverpool and him taking over a club we all hate and winning there hasn't changed that.

When the dust has settled, people will look back at Klopp beating this Guardiola side to a title as an absolutely incredible achievement. There's a good chance it's the only thing that stops us from winning 6 in a row, or more.

Beating Heynkes' Bayern Munich to 2 titles as well is an incredible achievement.

One of the things I do hate about this place is the complete refusal to give any credit to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.