Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last 3 seasons, they have won the league and came incredibly close to winning a second.
Add 2 Champions league finals including one win.
The only thing that has stopped Liverpool being more successful is City themselves who in years to come may be recognised as the best English team of all time.
Klopp is the only one who seems to have been eable to add proper competition to Munich and ourselves.
I genuinely think Klopp is pushing Pep to even greater heights.
Certainly no other premier league manager is doing it on a regular basis.
I think Liverpool may be in decline but more challenge for Klopp to revitalise the team.

I popped onto rawk this morning to have a laugh at the panic and conjecture over their changing room tussle and found this little gem in their Man City thread.
No clue as to which blue posted it but well done fella!

Attachments

• 9B778862-5054-43ED-AB0D-4706EA3FAA4C.jpeg
    9B778862-5054-43ED-AB0D-4706EA3FAA4C.jpeg
    947.5 KB · Views: 393
Exc
Indeed.

In terms of quality of coaching, football, players; Liverpool were a fantastic team from 2018-2020. Yet we beat them to the title in one of those years after getting 100 Points the year before, breaking records all over the place, which means we were even better and than that fanatic team of theirs. That makes our achievements a higher standard because they were such a great side.

The problem lies with them with the moaning **** in the dugout, sly comments coming from their bench (Lampard called them out on it), screaming down the ear hole of players taking a shot, studs up challenges seemingly every other week that go unpunished, diving like no tomorrow and barely anyone (well done Sounness for doing so) calling them out on it, a manager who acts the **** in interviews (remember that one after an Everton game where he said “we may as well end the interview because I only want to talk to people who know something about the game”?), running on the pitch to celebrate a late winner (imagine the backlash if Pep did that!), his comments after the CAS win “this is a bad day for football”!, their fans acting like cunts all the time... detracts from the quality of football they’ve played so we don’t take them as seriously or we play down how good they are... but they were brilliant for a couple of years.

We were better, mind!
excellent post. Add in to that he falls short by not trying to win EVERYTHING!! Like pep GPC, wenger, maureen

I popped onto rawk this morning to have a laugh at the panic and conjecture over their changing room tussle and found this little gem in their Man City thread.
The reference to Red Shite makes it sound like an Evertonian.

In the last 3 seasons, they have won the league and came incredibly close to winning a second.
Add 2 Champions league finals including one win.
The only thing that has stopped Liverpool being more successful is City themselves who in years to come may be recognised as the best English team of all time.
Klopp is the only one who seems to have been eable to add proper competition to Munich and ourselves.
I genuinely think Klopp is pushing Pep to even greater heights.
Certainly no other premier league manager is doing it on a regular basis.
I think Liverpool may be in decline but more challenge for Klopp to revitalise the team.

He won't be up for it. His current moaning and bitching and making excuses is just the beginning. He and that team has peaked and unlike City there is no consistency/persistence. They are not motivated enough anymore, neither is Klopp. It's like winning the League was the last thing they had to do, now they can just relax and jerk off to "Never Walk Alone" for the rest of their lives while crying candle wax.

That was yours truly!
I’m now banned and can’t view the forum
Many replies?
Did they take my posts down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.