Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful what you say...

1937/38
Manchester City became the only team to have been relegated in the season after winning the league title as well as the only team to ever be relegated from the top tier of English football having scored the most goals in that particular season.

Along with our centurion season and domestic clean sweep, these are feats that will never be repeated, what a club!

How many of these dippers, and rag fans for that matter have ever had their character tested like us older blues........and come out the other side better for it.

They would shit themselves at the prospect,and disappear faster than a mars bar at a weight watchers meeting.

Careful what you say...

1937/38
Manchester City became the only team to have been relegated in the season after winning the league title as well as the only team to ever be relegated from the top tier of English football having scored the most goals in that particular season.
I think that's my favourite City stat.

My Dad would've been 12/13 in that season. Bless him. No wonder he was always expecting the worst!

The one I work with doesn't go and bleats on nonstop about how we have no fans and Liverpool are only performing so poorly because there are no fans there.

He doesn't go to matches (in normal times).

I don't fucking get it. I don't have a problem with people supporting a club and watching on TV... I had to do that when I lived abroad... But how do the ones who don't go to games not see the irony in telling me (a season ticket holder) city are used to empty grounds, when he doesn't even go to watch his team?? When I point this out, it's because I can't handle banter apparently.

If he wants to talk bollocks without being a hypocrite he could at least prattle on about money and net spend or some bullshit. No self awareness whatsoever.
Funnily enough I get armchair Rags and Dippers banging on about empty seats too yet pre-lockdown we had fewer and a lower percentage of empty seats than the Dippers or the Rags.

Our average gates have been consistently better than the Dippers since we moved in 2003, even pre-takeover after years of winning fuck all or even coming close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.