Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK....

http://chng.it/wPCNKSHM

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than he goes down in the area.

I'm sure plenty of other fan forum sites would be intertested in this as well if anyone knows of people who go on them to share it on. Newcastle's takeover was blocked on human rights ground, so why was City's ever allowed?
Still looking for his stance on their two main sponsors

Salah's new company vehicle is delivered to Liverpool's Kirkby training centre.
u-boat-submarine-dive-boat-yellow-boat-diving-dive.jpg

From RAWK....

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than that wall collapsed.
Fixed.

From RAWK....

Very interesting campaign launched on change. Be amazing if this took off, got thousands of signatures and gained some exposure in the media. City's owners and their beliefs are hardly ever mentioned in the papers and if they started gaining some negative attention, it could well result in a couple of their more image-aware players to jump ship. If the UAE's human rights record starting getting more exposure, Sterling would be off to Madrid quicker than he goes down in the area.

I'm sure plenty of other fan forum sites would be intertested in this as well if anyone knows of people who go on them to share it on. Newcastle's takeover was blocked on human rights ground, so why was City's ever allowed?
Fuck me another petition.
Boring cunts these tramps.

Petition started by a crank united fan who just wants City stopped at all costs

A number of City players' names crop up on hisTwitter. Has he targeted them or have they got involved themselves?
Although l think it might be the former l do wish that players kept away from social media.
I somehow got onto a de Loony tweet about PSG reminding me that he is not anti Arab just 'our Arabs.Not sure what his stance is on the other UAE states is at this moment - perhaps he is not sure yet.

A number of City players' names crop up on hisTwitter. Has he targeted them or have they got involved themselves?
Although l think it might be the former l do wish that players kept away from social media.
I somehow got onto a de Loony tweet about PSG reminding me that he is not anti Arab just 'our Arabs.Not sure what his stance is on the other UAE states is at this moment - perhaps he is not sure yet.
Nah, it'll be the former. I've just looked at his timeline. Fuck me, he's one sad bitter bastard. Even better is that hardly any fucker has liked any of his Tweets. Funnily enough, I don't see him doing any pontificating about United being balls deep in state sponsorships in Saudi Arabia and Russia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.