Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I know they conceded 5 against United but I didn't think they'd give it to Liverpool on a plate. 2 extraordinarily sloppy goals to concede.

Get with the program Liverpool proved their doubters wrong and regained their form by winning one game according to Klopp.

Get with the program Liverpool proved their doubters wrong and regained their form by winning one game according to Klopp.
Their next 3 games will be interesting, Everton(H), Sheffield(A) & Fulham(H). If they screw any of those 3 up then they'll be able to regain their form against Leipzig again. Their next 4 games after the CL are a wee bit trickier for them though...

I have said it in previous posts/all season, no matter who we have actually on the pitch, we have looked pretty average.
It is indeed sobering reading when you see it written like that.
Again with my "looking for silver linings" head on. It makes any bragging fan check themselves, or it should and just shows how fast things can change.
It wasn't but a couple of months ago that some City fans were giving up hope and now look at you.....win every game until the end of the season? Entirely possible the way you are looking at present!

So many posts to go through since I was last on, but one I recall pointed out the same thing I was thinking. I know that Henderson is almost universally disliked and not rated on here, but he certainly does a job for us in midfield. His loss there (& Fabinhos) has certainly been felt. Thiago may be a great player but his inclusion has disrupted things. Being a little light hearted and a comparison that probably hasn't been made before, I would liken him to the likes of Lee Cattermole in being a guaranteed yellow card/bad tackle per game.
Don't get why you are on here, I'd imagine you don't come from or live in Dipperville and that's where a lot of us have a problem. Many support the Dippers and align themselves with the most vile City and people in the UK, the only reason you support them is historically they were successful on the pitch. If that team had happened to be Coventry that's who you would support now, you lot and rag fans are like rats, never more than 6 feet away from one. You're entitled to support who you like but I don't get why you feel the need to post on here, if it was "little old City" you'd be nowhere near, just don't get it.

Don't get why you are on here, I'd imagine you don't come from or live in Dipperville and that's where a lot of us have a problem. Many support the Dippers and align themselves with the most vile City and people in the UK, the only reason you support them is historically they were successful on the pitch. If that team had happened to be Coventry that's who you would support now, you lot and rag fans are like rats, never more than 6 feet away from one. You're entitled to support who you like but I don't get why you feel the need to post on here, if it was "little old City" you'd be nowhere near, just don't get it.
I'm not sure why his post deserved a response like that

Fuck sake, they beat RB Leipzig and their fans are all over the BBC giving it the big one and gloating about how much their haters love them really.

Also, that petition is bullshit. It's got nothing to do with human rights. It's about getting one over on City.
Leipzig are a shit team, how else do you explain losing to rags 5-0. They do a great job selling their players for a lot of money though... Werner, Naby Keita (£54 million hahahahhahaha), Upamecano

I went to Munich on holiday a few years ago and did the Bayern stadium tour and their trophy hoard is insane. They're a whole level above the rest of the Bundesliga.

(In future, when I go Primavera Sound, I need to do Nou Camp as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.