Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get why you are on here, I'd imagine you don't come from or live in Dipperville and that's where a lot of us have a problem. Many support the Dippers and align themselves with the most vile City and people in the UK, the only reason you support them is historically they were successful on the pitch. If that team had happened to be Coventry that's who you would support now, you lot and rag fans are like rats, never more than 6 feet away from one. You're entitled to support who you like but I don't get why you feel the need to post on here, if it was "little old City" you'd be nowhere near, just don't get it.
Wonderful. I did genuinely LOL at that.
After initially "dipping" (see what i did there) in and out of the forum as a guest It was posts exactly like yours that got me to register.
I enjoy the humour, the banter and yes the ire that comes my way and every other none City fans way on here. Oops sorry I forgot, "we" are the the most disliked etc etc etc.
As you did not wish to peruse any of my previous posts I shall say that it is for balance that I come here.
You chat with other fans, you listen to their views, you may not agree with them, but we should all at least listen. You then come away with something new.
As I have said, it would be a very boring world if we all thought the same!

Also it depends how far you think the borders of "Dipperville" go. I grew up with a Liverpool postcode and phone number if that counts.Grandad and dad both season ticket holders and first game at 6. So you could say, just before the glory years. But so nice of you to make such blanket assumptions perhaps that is why "you just don't get it"

Liverpool had an easy night of it last night and this was, in the main, due to a hugely unimpressive RB Leipzig defence lynch pinned by Upamecano. Quite why Bayern have decided to sign him is beyond me.
Bayern transfer priorities are first and foremost to weaken any potential challengers domestically and only when that's done do they think about improving the side.
They didn't need him, they already have a ridiculous number of centre halves.
They've done this to Wolfsburg, Schalke, Dortmund and Hoffenheim just in the last decade.

Bayern transfer priorities are first and foremost to weaken any potential challengers domestically and only when that's done do they think about improving the side.
They've done this to Wolfsburg, Schalke, Dortmund and Hoffenheim just in the last decade.
The rags did the same in the '90s

why do you reckon Klopp keeps playing him at centre half when its clearly not working?
I think the answer to that has been posted on here a uge number of times since the City defeat and then the Leicester defeat...I could name lots of other defeats!!!
Lack of squad depth!
Think that sums it up. He just doesnt trust Phillips & Williams, neither of whom have any real pace. It beign pace that was always going to be needed against City/Leicester.
I do see it in a pretty similar way that City suffered when Laporte was out. Whilst Fernandinho did a great job at CB he obviously couldnt be replaced in midfield (at the time as nobody was as good as him).
Whilst FSG have done well for us and got us out from under the previous owners they have been quite sparing with the cash. A couple of bigs signing then the purse strings tighten when better depth across the board may have been better.
Will be interesting to see if they take the challenge from City (and others) this season and invest to try and catch up.

After initially "dipping" (see what i did there) in and out of the forum as a guest It was posts exactly like yours that got me to register.
I enjoy the humour, the banter and yes the ire that comes my way and every other none City fans way on here. Oops sorry I forgot, "we" are the the most disliked etc etc etc.
As you did not wish to peruse any of my previous posts I shall say that it is for balance that I come here.
You chat with other fans, you listen to their views, you may not agree with them, but we should all at least listen. You then come away with something new.

Also it depends how far you think the borders of "Dipperville" go. I grew up with a Liverpool postcode and phone number if that counts.Grandad and dad both season ticket holders and first game at 6. So you could say, just before the glory years. But so nice of you to make such blanket assumptions perhaps that is why "you just don't get it"
Still don't get why you come on here, and just for the record your home city is my least favourite of the places I've visited, I know a few Dipper fans, one decent, the rest are pricks.

Chelsea also in the 00s. In fact you could argue we did it to Everton, Villa and Arsenal. It's counter productive in the long term though.
That was also our short term attack at the start of the Sheik's reign. Taking players away from the top teams at that time thus weakening them. Tevez from Utd, Lescott from Everton, Barry from Villa as he was about to sign for Liverpool, half the Arsenal team and almost John Terry from Chelsea. That got us to where we wanted to be but isn't sustainable long term unless you're someone like Bayern where there's essentially only one team in with a shot at success.

Yeah - that makes sense. Piss poor stuff really. Literally strangling the league. They are losing Alaba I believe which will be there justification, but, he wasn't a centre back until he adapted in recent years and is also left sided.

To be fair,he's not the only one who can't understand why some people post on rival fan forums.

I quite like rival fans posting on here,genuine fans who aren't on the wind up though.

Personally I wouldn't post on rawk or red cafe etc because I'd end up getting myself banned when the inevitable dog piling happened.
Each to their own and all that.

That was also our short term attack at the start of the Sheik's reign. Taking players away from the top teams at that time thus weakening them. Tevez from Utd, Lescott from Everton, Barry from Villa as he was about to sign for Liverpool, half the Arsenal team and almost John Terry from Chelsea. That got us to where we wanted to be but isn't sustainable long term unless you're someone like Bayern where there's essentially only one team in with a shot at success.
Yeah also Clueless was convinced we needed premier league experience and we were never going to buy down. Since then though we've signed very few from the league, Sterling, Delph, Stones and that's about it at senior level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.