Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo now claiming that Fabinho is one of the best no6s in the world - bless him.
Will look a nice sat next to the Net Spend trophy I suppose.
This is what makes them so despicable. This obsession with declaring themselves the best at everything. (And only makes it more hilarious when karma dishes out the humble pie.)

I was due to go to Burnley game but made the decision I wouldnt go it was to risky for me. I was prepared to write of the ticket price as it was my decision. I wasnt going to wait for someone else to make a decision for me. As luck would have it the league was postponed and i got my money back.
You applied common sense.. Sad that somebody has died because of Covid but trying to blame the government for a match you attended voluntarily is total bollocks IMHO

Despite their bubble bursting in spectacular fashion, the scousers have not been targeted by Wuhan agents intent on bringing the greatest slum in the world to it's knees. Shocking as it may seem !!

If you've not lost anyone or know of anyone close to you that hasn't lost a loved one you are one of the fortunate ones. Almost every family has suffered during the pandemic in one shape or form.

The thing that seems to be forgotten by too many are the scores of nurses, doctors, and frontline workers, bus drivers, teachers and many more who lost their lives because they had no choice but to try and keep the country from falling apart.

I feel for those that lost a loved one. What sticks in the throat is those seeking retribution. When you had a choice you chose not to use common sense. Now it's too late let's look for someone to blame rather than show your appreciation for the selfless work of our frontline workers, and the sacrifices they continue to make for our nations wellbeing.

seem to remember this as being the same game where klopp was shouting abuse at people who tried to shake his hand as he walked out of the tunnel. they knew the risks attached to playing a game at that time but wanted a great european night under the floodlights etc. the situation was already worsening on merseyside as everton sent their players home from training and cancelled a game ahead of the PL telling them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.