Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could do with a spell in League 1 to teach them some humility. A few yo-yo seasons like we had, Then they'd realise what soul is.

Ironically they were floundering in the old 2nd division for years during which time their glorious achievements included an 8-1 demolition by Birmingham and an FA Cup exit to the mighty Worcester City. Their team was beyond shit and their ground was so ramshackle that they didn't even have the means to water the pitch.

Then came the Moores family with their Littlewoods fortune and ploughed huge investment into the club buying a team, promotion and trophies to set them on their way.

Organically my arse.

amazing how a lot of the red scouse fans have developed such an interest for human rights suddenly. Wonder if the donate to Amnesty.

I bet he's got a red shirt plastered with the names of a bank that was fined $1.5 billion for money laundering for the rogue regime in Iran, whose Houthi clients caused the famine in Yemen, and another financial institution fined just short of 500 million for money laundering for the likes of Hezbollah.

Has anyone seen Klippety's excuse for their defeat yesterday:

Words to the effect of "The fact there were no fans present gave Arsenal the upper hand".

How the fuck he came to that conclusion is beyond me.

Because Klopp's not, as that rambling ignorant fuckwit son of spion claimed in his dissertation, "an amazing manager who oozes respect and humility". He's a bitter bad loser and a bit of a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.