Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
...every time I take a look at rawk, I catch a whopper within 30 seconds of arriving!

Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • 19:06
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #10217 on: Yesterday at 03:55:20 PM »

What they did used to have was humility and humour, and I think this was well known in football, but since they sold out to the sports wash, they've lost all that and replaced it with anger, hatred, bitterness and a willingness to turn a blind eye to murders, torture and other horrors. They had no real rivals before, and even their neighbours just laughed at them. Now, well they need the validation of a genuine rivalry. Thing is, no one gives a monkeys about them enough to be bothered. Their 'rivalry' with us is all one-way and forced. They want and need a big boys rivalry like we have with their infinitely bigger neighbours, and it pisses them off no end that we won't indulge and give them what they crave.

====================================================================================================

...humour??... It's a lot easier to be self deprecating when you're team's shit and you're even getting laughed at for the fact that your crowds get bigger the worse you get. But there's still plenty of that kind of humour (witness the empty seats song for starters)...roughly 10,000 times as much as there ever has been surrounding the southern end of stanley park - where humour seems to be defined as the ability to dish out abuse in a thoroughly bitter manner, and then start crying like a bunch of paper thin skinned babies when anything comes back at you~

#reference the fact that it was these scumbags who started the Munich air disaster baiting during the 70s and 80s...and then compare and contrast that with the reaction to anyone even remotely questioning their own role in what happened on 15/04/89...'we're going to get you arrested'...'we're going to get you sacked'...'we're going to burn your house down at 4am'...etc etc ad nauseum.

...a willingness to turn a blind eye to murders...~whilst continually banging on about sports washing, torture, gay rights etc has there actually been one scrap of evidence presented as back up? Let's say there were, and more than that it was presented as 'City fans visit owner's homeland and go on gay bashing, murdering, torturing and enslavement rampage'...would it be framed by us as...
'it was them gays what threw themselves off the top of those buildings, not us'
'it was that whip what dished out 50 lashes, not us'
etc etc

Would it?

... the way they go on about such things... it's enough to make anyone think we've got a major financial benefactor implicated in money laundering for murderous goverments and terrorist organisations...
Thing is the last sentence in that post has been written purely to piss people off on here, its a contradiction of itself. its bait and its being taken

...every time I take a look at rawk, I catch a whopper within 30 seconds of arriving!

Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
xx.gif

What they did used to have was humility and humour, and I think this was well known in football, but since they sold out to the sports wash, they've lost all that and replaced it with anger, hatred, bitterness and a willingness to turn a blind eye to murders, torture and other horrors. They had no real rivals before, and even their neighbours just laughed at them. Now, well they need the validation of a genuine rivalry. Thing is, no one gives a monkeys about them enough to be bothered. Their 'rivalry' with us is all one-way and forced. They want and need a big boys rivalry like we have with their infinitely bigger neighbours, and it pisses them off no end that we won't indulge and give them what they crave.

====================================================================================================

...humour??... It's a lot easier to be self deprecating when you're team's shit and you're even getting laughed at for the fact that your crowds get bigger the worse you get. But there's still plenty of that kind of humour (witness the empty seats song for starters)...roughly 10,000 times as much as there ever has been surrounding the southern end of stanley park - where humour seems to be defined as the ability to dish out abuse in a thoroughly bitter manner, and then start crying like a bunch of paper thin skinned babies when anything comes back at you~

#reference the fact that it was these scumbags who started the Munich air disaster baiting during the 70s and 80s...and then compare and contrast that with the reaction to anyone even remotely questioning their own role in what happened on 15/04/89...'we're going to get you arrested'...'we're going to get you sacked'...'we're going to burn your house down at 4am'...etc etc ad nauseum.

...a willingness to turn a blind eye to murders...~whilst continually banging on about sports washing, torture, gay rights etc has there actually been one scrap of evidence presented as back up? Let's say there were, and more than that it was presented as 'City fans visit owner's homeland and go on gay bashing, murdering, torturing and enslavement rampage'...would it be framed by us as...
etc etc

Would it?

... the way they go on about such things... it's enough to make anyone think we've got a major financial benefactor implicated in money laundering for murderous goverments and terrorist organisations...
Don't get worked up by it mate. I’ve probably been to Anfield more times than that sad-sack, who clearly possesses a micro-penis given his unhealthy obsession with size.

Anyone who actually cares about club size to that extent has to be pitifully insecure and needy. ‘Big boys’ ffs; fucking sad ****.

His deployment of the ‘M‘ word did greatly amuse me though.

Thing is the last sentence in that post has been written purely to piss people off on here, its a contradiction of itself. its bait and its being taken
... yes, they're very big on giving it out about how united see them as bigger rivals than us. The thing is, the whole 'rags Vs victims is the biggest rivalry in the country' line is spouted by plastics, armchairs and glory hunters (and Sly sports) the length and breadth of the country. Local match going rags who I know might trot it out as a wind up, but when push comes to shove they never fail to end up absolutely seething about how much they despise us... and that was the case even when we were no threat to them whatsoever.

Son of Spion*

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
xx.gif

etc etc

Would it?

Considering, in his words, "No one gives a monkey's about us", he doesn’t half spend a lot of time writing about us.

But he's not at all obsessed with us, that much is clear.

Last edited:
... yes, they're very big on giving it out about how united see them as bigger rivals than us. The thing is, the whole 'rags Vs victims is the biggest rivalry in the country' line is spouted by plastics, armchairs and glory hunters (and Sly sports) the length and breadth of the country. Local match going rags who I know might trot it out as a wind up, but when push comes to shove they never fail to end up absolutely seething about how much they despise us... and that was the case even when we were no threat to them whatsoever.
I agree, i think most of us know that as well. But were not the ones bricking their coaches then telling them they dont matter. We know they matter as we have to finish above them to win the league. They think we dont deserve to finish above them because we arent one of the 'istoree' clubs, meaning we dont get our arses licked by a fucking parasitic media

I have friends that are dippers but FFS none of them are like this. They might be a bit deluded but FH, any mental health professional would have a field day here

In January 2019 he wrote an article in The Times headlined "Every supporter should celebrate if Liverpool triumph".

Foolishly, I signed up for the 30 day free Times trial at the start of the CAS hearing, out of morbid curiosity,how the pricks were reporting the case. After a couple of days of reading their shite, I soon gave up.

Trying to stop my payments after the trial was a bit of a ball ache as you couldn't do it online, only via the phone, which unsurprisingly, no cnut answered, so I got my bank to stop the payment.

Anyway, I forgot all about it until some fella from the Times phoned me asking where my payments were..... I told him in no uncertain terms that I was angry with their Anti City agenda, and there was absolutely no balance in their reporting on the CAS hearing. The fella then went on and said " Have you tried reading Henry Winter's articles ?"...... I then let rip on my ill feelings for the scouse rimmer. Suprise Suprise, our Henry is a lifelong dipper, so it might difficult for the **** to report impartiality!!

To that unsurprising revelation, I let rip for another couple of minutes . The fella just said, I understand Sir ,we'll cancel your payment as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.