Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have friends that are dippers but FFS none of them are like this. They might be a bit deluded but FH, any mental health professional would have a field day here

Son of Spion, the RAWK poster, linked on this page, is a serial poster on their City thread. I linked one of his epics a few days back and he literally he has written thousands and thousands of words of shit on City but more relevantly us as fans.

You mention a mental health professional would have a field day. Funny things is "Son of Spion" is a mental health professional. Go figure.

There's is a mental health/depression thread on there (like there was on here) and he gives his advice regularly and also refers to his own historic problems. Kudos to him for that but then he posts his utter crap on City and Everton :)

And that ex dipper turned tub of lard Barnes said Messi won’t fit in with us. Mind you I bet Barnes is an expert at not being able to fit in wherever he goes the fat bastard.
Now, now, I’m sure Mr Barnes knows what he’s talking about.

After all, he had such a stellar career as a manager at the top level.

Or maybe he’s just clutching at straws, desperately hoping that he doesn’t succeed, if he comes to City, of course.

Hhmmmm strange, explains a lot though. Special Isotopic drinks which help their recovery too. How does this just go undetected? Its legal doping.

That’s a lot of asthmatics in there squad 22 out of 35. Far higher than average.

pure coincidence of course.

just file it along with the lack of yellow cards for them, fouls by them, goals For disallowed by var and the oppposites.

it’s all down to ‘this means more’...

Hhmmmm strange, explains a lot though. Special Isotopic drinks which help their recovery too. How does this just go undetected? Its legal doping.

Nice one and does explain lots.

No doubt all the asthma sufferers will have TUEs to allow access to the asthma drugs which coincidentally include banned substances. The Bradley Wiggins factor.

Nice one and does explain lots.

No doubt all the asthma sufferers will have TUEs to allow access to the asthma drugs which coincidentally include banned substances. The Bradley Wiggins factor.

Exactly. Team Sky cycling team were caught up in a row and accusations over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.