Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good of the BBC to celebrate with a rendition of YNWA at the Proms tonight. Reminds me of 2012 when they played Bluemoon, oh wait
I saw that, and had to mute the sound, but what made me puke was that It then showed David James, of all people, grinning broadly and holding up a red & white scarf with"LIVERPOOL" emblazoned on it.

Stats yer won't see running on Sky or BT: Liverpool have had as many penalties in the opening game of the new season as Everton had in all of the last one. I hear that Ancelotti has commissioned a newer version of Handel's Alleluia Chorus if they get one before Christmas.

I saw that, and had to mute the sound, but what made me puke was that It then showed David James, of all people, grinning broadly and holding up a red & white scarf with"LIVERPOOL" emblazoned on it.

Nope, not having it. That was a dream you had. Surely?

Both penalties for me but Liverpool with no home fans which does make referees more bias will have them dropping more points at home we on the other hand get no decisions home and away so our form be similar.

If that was our result our defence would have been slaughtered by the media
We'd have lost, as the first penalty would have been disallowed as the ball bounced up off the player's leg and he could have done nothing about it (correctly disallowed), and for the second, our player would have ben booked for diving (see Tevez, Aguero et al).

We'd have lost, as the first penalty would have been disallowed as the ball bounced up off the player's leg and he could have done nothing about it (correctly disallowed), and for the second, our player would have ben booked for diving (see Tevez, Aguero et al).

Falling in line with Europe regarding Var isn’t that a pen now? Last season not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.