Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah what I found most surprising today was that Sky let slip we’d been top scorers for the last 3 seasons I’m still wondering how that is given Liverpool have the best front 3 in the world
And all of a sudden our goal difference is up there with the best. What other team could do without their No.1 striker and still be competitive?

Not happy on RAWK....

Things seem to be clicking for the fuckers at the right time. Gundogan seems to score every other week and even Stones scoring 2 goals in a match is unheard of.

Yep, and their goals are pure quality that doesn't come often. That pass from DeBruyne...
Haha. It’s wake up time for the gobshites.

Had the misfortune of watching the whole game, well it wasn’t like I could have gone to the pub instead :(
Both sides lacked quality going forward tho rags had the better chances. TAA clearly believes his own hype about being the best right back in England, he was shocking. But Firminio was even worse, they’d have been better playing with 10 men. Coupled with how ordinary we made the rags look the other week and I’d say the league is in our hands if we press on.

Not happy on RAWK....

Things seem to be clicking for the fuckers at the right time. Gundogan seems to score every other week and even Stones scoring 2 goals in a match is unheard of.

Yep, and their goals are pure quality that doesn't come often. That pass from DeBruyne...
Fucking hell - backhanded compliments on RAWK. Wonders never cease.

Anyway, pedant alert - Stones scored twice away to Feyenoord so it’s not unheard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.