Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Brexit. I'm 53. I've got a full head of hair.
So did I, but have to remember Jurgen along with UK based European journos and many of ours continually advised them being under Brussels boot was much better for them. Just wish they would leave politics out of their inane comments and stick to the standard lies about ffp cheats, emptyhad and murderous regimes ruining football....or better still, just grow up and accept the truth.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. None of the City fans I know, including my relatives, are like that. A couple of them are Jewish, one is transgender, none of them are particularly right-wing. I do, however, know a kopite who voted Brexit and loves Trump. And I've encountered a few who really hate Muslims, evidently forgetting what religion two of their front three are.
The Glazers also chucked money at Trump. (and that dodgy bank account they have)...And they call us?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. None of the City fans I know, including my relatives, are like that. A couple of them are Jewish, one is transgender, none of them are particularly right-wing. I do, however, know a kopite who voted Brexit and loves Trump. And I've encountered a few who really hate Muslims, evidently forgetting what religion two of their front three are.
I expect one day these nutters will find right winger an offensive term in a football line up.

The red half of Liverpool must be the vilest racist bunch in the UK. Considering they try to make out they're salt of the earth types.... miles off

Literally untouchable due to Hillsborough

My United mates were right with this lot
Loveable and similar affectionate descriptions given to scousers, Cockneys and Geordies are all popular terms but all very inaccurate.
I have seen a lot of things but only one street robbery. It was a gang of Liverpool scrotes upon a lad who had learning disabilities. He had an old fashioned transistor and was obviously very pleased that he was being asked for final scores.
The scrotes, well organised enough to see we were going to get involved quickly went for him after his radio. They ran away and we checked up on him. He had hung on to his radio but they got his birthday watch. Many Liverpool adults were there and just kept out of it except an older couple who were going his way and took him home. Robbers, victim and spectator all scousers.
I often think of that kid 40 years later and wonder how he got on in life and regret we couldn't help more.
Hopefully the scrotes have spent plenty of time in 68 Hornby Road but with Merseyside Police's lethargy perhaps not.
Something wrong with scrotes who attack a disabled kid, one of their own, and also with those who didn't help.

Loveable and similar affectionate descriptions given to scousers, Cockneys and Geordies are all popular terms but all very inaccurate.
I have seen a lot of things but only one street robbery. It was a gang of Liverpool scrotes upon a lad who had learning disabilities. He had an old fashioned transistor and was obviously very pleased that he was being asked for final scores.
The scrotes, well organised enough to see we were going to get involved quickly went for him after his radio. They ran away and we checked up on him. He had hung on to his radio but they got his birthday watch. Many Liverpool adults were there and just kept out of it except an older couple who were going his way and took him home. Robbers, victim and spectator all scousers.
I often think of that kid 40 years later and wonder how he got on in life and regret we couldn't help more.
Hopefully the scrotes have spent plenty of time in 68 Hornby Road but with Merseyside Police's lethargy perhaps not.
Something wrong with scrotes who attack a disabled kid, one of their own, and also with those who didn't help.
I've worked with this lot whether Liverpool, Warrington Manchester, yet to get on with a Liverpool fan. Evertonians are on a different planet(even though they can be cnuts:)

Post about City fans on squawk.

They're all Brexit voting Gammons. You can see it on every fan video, or in the rare occasion one actually has his true profile pic on social media. Balding 45 year old white guys.

I was really pleased at being called a 45 y/o. I hope the club don't take away my coffin dodgers season card discount.
Why would they give a shit whether we voted for Brexit or not?

Last I heard, Liverpool was neither in England nor in the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.