Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there should be lots more pens from corners but thats another argument.

My view was that Salah got in front of Dias who then pulled Salah's arm. Yes, it was slight and Salah did his usual swan dive but still a pen in my view. As soon as Dias got beaten I was shouting "don't touch him".

The real problem may lie in the fact that PL refs don't tend to give pens if you don't go down as City have found to their detriment.
i know but with var in my opinion even if it is a pen and its obvious you have made a meal they should be booked.if its a real foul v a r should be able to call it or not.were all footy fans who moan about these soft calls and dives but refs could stop it overnight if they chose to

I disagree. How many times do we see a little pull on the half way line. I think Gaz chuckle brother calls it a tactical foul.
In the thread above there are a host of instances of salah doing it.
Maybe more accurate to say that attackers less likely to be penalised for the same thing

Was reading the Red And White Kop forum for my sins earlier, their thread on us (The Lisbon Lyons)
Apparently if we win the league it'll suit us as it'll be the most sterile ever, after a season with no fans.
Where to start with this

I think we've been spoilt in recent years with how we've won the league - Aguerroooo moment the best way you could ever imagine winning a league, the hilarity of Liverpool crying when they beat us thinking they had it won only to collapse when 8 points clear, getting 100 points, winning our last 14 to pip Liverpool again and the Kompany goal to crown it off.
I'll take a "sterile" one this season if it denies the scousers and United another title.

No one was mentioning sterility (is that even a word) in October and November when Liverpool were goin to walk away with it again.

And surely how they won it last season was the worst imaginable after a 30 year drought.
No fans
Didn't even win it by playing themselves, won it the night before when we lost
No trophy parade
Worst trophy lift ever

Was reading the Red And White Kop forum for my sins earlier, their thread on us (The Lisbon Lyons)
Apparently if we win the league it'll suit us as it'll be the most sterile ever, after a season with no fans.
Where to start with this

I think we've been spoilt in recent years with how we've won the league - Aguerroooo moment the best way you could ever imagine winning a league, the hilarity of Liverpool crying when they beat us thinking they had it won only to collapse when 8 points clear, getting 100 points, winning our last 14 to pip Liverpool again and the Kompany goal to crown it off.
I'll take a "sterile" one this season if it denies the scousers and United another title.

No one was mentioning sterility (is that even a word) in October and November when Liverpool were goin to walk away with it again.

And surely how they won it last season was the worst imaginable after a 30 year drought.
No fans
Didn't even win it by playing themselves, won it the night before when we lost
No trophy parade
Worst trophy lift ever
Also didn’t get 100 points even though they were banging on about breaking it all season and claiming they were the greatest ever Prem team.

i know but with var in my opinion even if it is a pen and its obvious you have made a meal they should be booked.if its a real foul v a r should be able to call it or not.were all footy fans who moan about these soft calls and dives but refs could stop it overnight if they chose to
I agree that if they make a meal of it then it should be a yellow as it's still a dive. I think you will find all pens are reviewed by VAR

Enjoying this thread Manchester City the only team in the world who dont cheat don't dive and come by their billions because the owners are honest and have a plan for football domination

Our owners put billions in and don’t take a penny out, do yours? Tried to get the club shop and museum staff wages paid by the British tax payer. I thought scousers hate Tories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.