Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
from rawk, now I understand that everyone has an opinion, but I`d find room for KDB !

Funny as fuck and clearly click bait. I’d find room for KDB, with Aguero and Laporte getting games if they could blend with the rest of the team who would all be reds. Sterling’s a decent bench option but Walker? Apart from the simple fact that TAA is infinitely better, Walker is an awful footballer. Pep has a huge blind spot over that fella
Yep all designed to start a debate and get more clicks.
How on earth you can stick Thiago in there after one performance skewed by a red card is beyond me. Also from me only really seeing highlights of most of Citys games I'm not sure I would have put Gundogan in that midfield above Silva/foden/Fernandinho.
Even with my biased view any "combined side would have to have a total City midfield. I would have thought that would be fairly obvious or accepted by most.
Agreed also, Laporte and Aguero certs, maybe others up for grabs.

Last edited:
After the dippers record smashing season in winning their first and only PL Title, according to the Liverpool Echo’s sister paper, the DM
Can someone please confirm what records they broke, let alone smashed?? I can’t think of a single one??

After the dippers record smashing season in winning their first and only PL Title, according to the Liverpool Echo’s sister paper, the DM
Can someone please confirm what records they broke, let alone smashed?? I can’t think of a single one??

Does it mean liverpool own personal records and not premier league records ? I dont think they beat any premier league's, might have equalled a few, but not sure.

Very likely, most clubs will do the same sort of thing. Mark Bonar who worked at leicester has been struck off for doping in other places. Leicester have never reached the same intensity since the league winning season also James Milner never had the same drive and running stats at city as he has at Liverpool. The article is spot on fact wise, I’ve studied a fair bit of sports science and it’s true about Caffeine. However it’s also very sad if they have risked the players lives by using large amount of caffeine supplements. However they haven’t cheated unless they go over a certain amount of caffeine.

Record number of dodgy decisions and record number of yellow card offences ignored.

Exackhhhhhhtly, as that Accy kid said. He can't defend. If he played for us we'd be having another FB problem! The fact that he has two million assists per week blinds people to fact that he's useless when the ball's down his end!

Purely as a side note one of those scouse kids on the milk advert in the 80s went on to play the loafer Colin in Trollied.

We invest what we earn, we are different , what a **** ,we all have to do that ,waffle waffle , spit it out

I know dippers are notoriously slow on the uptake but it seems none of them has had the nous to query why Bingo has been crying the poor tale over transfers at a time of record revenues. It seems to me that FSG are taking money out out of the club in the style of the Glazers at the Theatre of Screams.

Does it mean liverpool own personal records and not premier league records ? I dont think they beat any premier league's, might have equalled a few, but not sure.

As far as I'm aware the only records they broke were their own. The points, goals and goal difference records are still City's for starters. They didn't even beat City's average attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.