Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prestwich_Blue I know you don't have inside knowledge of LFC finances but is there anyway they can 100% confirm that money received for Sponsorship from Standard Chartered, didn't come via a terrorist organisation?

@Prestwich_Blue I know you don't have inside knowledge of LFC finances but is there anyway they can 100% confirm that money received for Sponsorship from Standard Chartered, didn't come via a terrorist organisation?
That's the whole point of money laundering. Take in dirty money and send it out as clean. But I've heard that Hamas have stopped using Standard Chartered as they don't want their name to be associated with the scousers.

That's the whole point of money laundering. Take in dirty money and send it out as clean. But I've heard that Hamas have stopped using Standard Chartered as they don't want their name to be associated with the scousers.

Ha Ha.
I reached out directly to a couple of Liverpool Hacks on Twitter asking why there's been no coverage, silence.

I would have thought LFC would have at least made a statement saying the Sponsorship money came via different channels etc.

After the dippers record smashing season in winning their first and only PL Title, according to the Liverpool Echo’s sister paper, the DM
Can someone please confirm what records they broke, let alone smashed?? I can’t think of a single one??
Title won with most games still to play, admittedly a boring record. Cant think of any others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.