Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who watch Bayern can clearly see Flick is a better coach than Klopp. You watch Bayern play today against ATM? They such a fluid and clinical team, eventhough they have alot of old players.

Flick bring an AGING Bayern squad with minimal spending, got them to win the Bundesliga AND the CL his FIRST year as their coach.

While it took Klopp FOUR years to win a CL, and FIVE years to win a PL.

Since I hate these Dippers so much, I hope they got Bayern in their knockout stage so Bayern can thump their butt real bad.

And don't even get me started, I hate how Dippers fan bragging that Klopp is better than ZIDANE? LOLLLLLLLLLL F-ck off.

Zidane won THREE straight CL back to back. Klopp won 1 and then got crash out the following year by Atletico, LOL. How about come back and talk when your beloved Klopp can get to Zidane trophies count and win 3 CL in a row okay?

As much as I would like to see these Dippers crash out in the group stage, but it more entertain to see Bayern beat them though.
Why does it say 'blue' next to team supported when your team plays in red?

I wonder just how much more mileage those whinging fuckers are going to get out of this? A Christmas tv special in which celebrity scousers eulogise about him? Geldof and Midge Ure organising a charity concert, Liver Aid?
Liver aid is already a trademark. Annual concert for drunken small claims solicitors.

It just came to me like happened to the rag Terrace Poet who came up with 'we'll drink a drink a drink to Eric the king the king the king'.
That club is based on lies at every level.
If that's Pete Boyle you're talking about, he once told me he used to sit next to a City lad at school and they'd tell each other the lyrics to their respective team's chants.

It was bad news about VVD tbh, but the lfc fans are making it so funny.

I shouldn't say that I know.

The media just keeps entertaining all that shit, making them believe they are centre of the footballing world...... I do hope we don't become like lfc or utd with their close scrutiny in the media, double edged sword tbh.

Remember them Marks and Spencer ads a few years back?

Not just any ACL, but an ACL that means more, impacts a season more than anywhere else, and rallys round all good souls to pray for the life of one so sacred, nourishing the very life blood of the world. It's not just any ACL, it's an M&S ACL. Now part of our dippers meal deal.

If that's Pete Boyle you're talking about, he once told me he used to sit next to a City lad at school and they'd tell each other the lyrics to their respective team's chants.
Thats the one. He blatantly lied on a Radio 4 documentary that it had come to him in the Bishop Blaize as if it was all his idea instead of just changing one name.
It pissed me off when some Professor of Football in Liverpool said nowt instead of calling him a lying rag twat. I suppose that's not allowed on Radio 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.